LEGO Marvel Heroes dev diary shows Stark Tower

Game Informer has released more coverage from LEGO Marvel Heroes, this time showing a new dev diary in which we see some of the heroes running around Stark Tower.

Check out the video below.

Could we be more excited for this game? Probably not.

Edited On 25 Jan, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
lol only like the look of lego hulk thats going to be funny!
Afrododger's avatar
I have to agree there, Lego Hulk looks awesome! I wonder if/when they'll make actual Lego of this (if they haven't already!) because that Hulk would look amazing in actual Lego form! ^_^
Afrododger 4 years ago
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
oh my god fanboygasm... this will be the first Lego game i will buy off the bat, massive Marvel fan
0000000000's avatar
marvel is amazing... avengers is top class im on the same boat as u... look at the size of lego hulk.. its a musy buy just seeing that
0000000000 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Looks pretty good, unsure i will buy it straight from release date but might wait a little bit first, That Hulk does look pretty awesome though.
0000000000's avatar
thats its major selling point the hulk lol... i wouldnt actually fork full retail i never have for lego games but 1 to rent or buy cheap
0000000000 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I paid about 20 GBP for Lego Lotr and thought that was about right, So will probs pay the same for this when it drops. Not really one for renting games.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Lego lord of the rings any good? was thinking of picking it up at some point.
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh it is a really good game, follows the story of the films obviously and uses actual sounds from the films which I thought was a nice touch. Lots of replayability aswell if u go back through the game after you've finished it using different characters to reach hidden areas. If you enjoyed the films you will enjoy the game.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
amd500's avatar
amd500 4 years ago
Hopefully the Vita version will be better than the last Lego games.
It does look good, but it also looks like every other Lego game with a new skin. Listen to them going on about working out about how to use Cap when it was probably just a case of "let's reskin Batman and his batarang as Cap and his shield".
Alan 4 years ago
Lego hulk SMASH! Will probably get this but Lego City looks like more of evolution of the Lego games. But if it keeps a british game company going keep churning them out guys.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
OMG I've been wanting this for years and i wasn't expecting it to ever happen I thought they burnt that bridge when they made batman but its finally coming YAY!
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Normally I jump at the chance to get the Lego games however I think I'll be staying away from this one for a while. Aint fully finished Batman or LOTR yet. And I just don't care much for Comic Book characters enough to invest in the franchise.
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
hehehe i still find these games funny to watch but im yet to actually play one any ideas on what one is bang for buck so to speak,i do keep meaning to buy one but find i be like a little kid with it :) im a big marvel fan as well loved all the movies and comics so i might just might get this after a i have played some other ones first :)
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
One of the things i would like for this Lego game that hasn't been in one before, is for it to have online co-op. Local play is there so i dunno why co-op isn't added. I think it's kinda lazy from the developers to be honest.
fusearts's avatar
fusearts 4 years ago
This is going to be awesome! Still have so many Lego games to play. The industry is saturated with these games, but they are so much fun. I would love to see Lego Terminator ... that would be so cool. Plus a Lego X Men would be good, if they don't include much of them in this Marvel game. Or maybe Lego The Mummy... Lego Disney? .. Lego Back to the Future?
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 4 years ago
If this is even remotely like LEGO Batman 2, this is going to be superb! It's nice to see that not every game needs to be 18-rated and blood-soaked (though, don't get me wrong, I like those too). Plus, I'm a huge comic fanboy so playing as some of my favourite Marvel characters is a must. Is there a link to the roster of characters you can play as around somewhere? TIA.