Black Ops 2 Revolution footage shows what to expect

Activision has released some new footage for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution. The DLC arrives tomorrow on Xbox Live, and the footage below shows off some action from one of the maps knowns as 'The Grind.'

If you're interested then you may want to check out the blog post?for a lot more information on the upcoming DLC.

Revolution is exclusive to Xbox LIVE for now. PC and PS3 owners will get the DLC at a later date.

Edited On 28 Jan, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
screw u cod u dont deserve top spot your a boring excuse of a game that has seen hardly any changes over the past 4-5 years! i hope its the end of the current 2 series and bring something new out make more effort!
carreer's avatar
if you don't like it don't play it lol
carreer 4 years ago
CookieMcCrumble's avatar
To be honest I was bored with COD after Modern Warfare 2 and vowed not to buy black ops 2... But I did. And I'm glad I did, it's probably the best COD this generation. Looking forward to this DLC myself :)
CookieMcCrumble 4 years ago
Not had a chance to buy it yet, with choosing other games instead. Totally done with CoD since MW1 but played BLOPs 1 earlier this year as it was on the super cheap and the story was not too bad(still same bland COD gameplay). At least BLOPs2 changes it up slightly. However I would be in for the SP and the SP only. MP ain't my thing these days!
TOM 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
The only series that thinks it's map packs deserve their own trailers.
Robichoico's avatar
Halo? Battlefield?
Robichoico 4 years ago
lol
Rachael 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
I wasn't even aware they did trailers as well. Still a bit ridiculous whoever does it imo.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Rachael 4 years ago
Everybody may be saying its going stale and i do agree, but nobody can argue that it sells extremely well.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Doesn't look a bad map... but I would like to see a GOTY edition at some point. Really questioning at getting this for an extra £41.
A2GMAN's avatar
A2GMAN 4 years ago
im still wondering why playstation got the short end with priceing. £42 for how meny maps?
Akira_Tenshi's avatar
Akira_Tenshi 4 years ago
Looking forward to new maps. I had gotten bored of COD but Black Ops 2 did just enough to bring me back, best COD game for a while.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It's not £42, Its roughy about 35 quid and it costs the same for both platforms i believe.
Robichoico's avatar
That's for a Year Pass right? Or is it the maps and the main game?
Robichoico 4 years ago
Rachael 4 years ago
On the xbox the season pass is 4000 msp, which costs at about 35 pounds at retail, it wont be the main game aswell
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
well i did say i never buy it but i did and to be honest im enjoying it,thats the main thing right? only gripe was the price of the season pass but that was short lived and to be honest im having such a laugh on this i ve forgotten about it all. the new dlc looks good to me and a new weapon the peace keeper is a nice edtion to the collection on guns,i hope they do what bf3 did at xmas and do a limited edtion game with all map packs but i think it be very unlikely with the cod series.
WoodySteW's avatar
WoodySteW 4 years ago
As much as COD is appreciated by many gamers worldwide as a good game, I cannot help but think that people mainly buy it for the multiplayer aspect. This irritates me slightly as the game developers will focus solely on this aspect of the game and therfore create a lacking single player experience, but to get more money out of their fans will create DLCs that will add extra maps/weapons/characters etc .... for a high price too! I'm sure that the Season pass was the same cost as the game itself on its release date! ..................... I just feel like they are trying to suck as much money from people as they can and just pushing them together in small maps so that all the lacking single player experience can be made up by social interaction. I am however all for the social experience given (as long as you get genuinely nice people who dont throw their trash talk at you) in any game ... as long as they create a good story to accompany the multiplayer.................... as a PS3 user, it has started to irritate me lately how XBOX seem to be getting all the DLCs slightly earlier than PC and PS3 .... but it does allow us to see previews of the DLC before we put our hands in our wallets so sometimes it is a good thing :) ...................................... sorry for the giant post, i do have paragraphs in but im sure they remove them? (any chance you could sort that out ShopTo?)
Barada's avatar
The best social aspect of Black Ops 2 I've had was localised (two of us playing side-by-side) and one time I lucked into a random team deathmatch - where I was clearly on a team who were communicating (I couldn't with them) with each other and fought with 'realism' and didn't run around aimlessly throughout the level. Otherwise, it's a roster of sex-starved teens all using their phallic weapons, shooting in all directions! ;)
Barada 4 years ago
WoodySteW's avatar
Sometimes you can get great teams on Black Ops without any shadow of a doubt, its just sometimes you feel like (as you said) you are in a room full of hormonal whiney teenagers, but that is one aspect of COD that has remained pretty good throughout all of the games. I just wish the developers gave it to people at a lower cost and for ALL platforms at once.
WoodySteW 4 years ago