PlayStation Plus line up for February includes Sleeping Dogs, Wipeout 2048 and more

The February line-up for PlayStation Plus subscribers includes Sleeping Dogs, along with F1 Race Stars and puzzle-platformer Quantum Conundrum, all of which arrive on February 6.

Pretty good and if you own a PS Vita then it doesn't stop there, as owners of Sony's handheld can also grab WipeOut 2048, which will be available on PS Plus from February 13 and the hugely popular puzzler Lumines Electric Symphony, available from the February 20.

If you haven't subscribed yet then PS Plus is now available for a single price of 39.99 GBP for a one-year subscription or 11.99 GBP for a 90 day subscription, although at the moment you can grab 30 percent off the latter and pick it up for just 7.99 GBP. It's a bargain we tell you.

Just to sum up what's coming and what's going, here's a list:

Leaving the Plus Service in February:

February 13: WipEout 2048
February 20: Lumines Electronic Symphony

Edited On 28 Jan, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Seriously! That's a pretty impressive list of games. F1 and Luminees are great additions to my collection. Sadly, I have bought everything else on there, but that's to be expected! Hopefully the quality stays this good. this year is a year for cutting back in my house though, so decent free games are always welcome
That is the trouble the PS Plus I am finding, but hell that is a good list of games. Wallet opening...slowly. PS plus might have me yet. If you have a vita as well it is a REALLY good deal!
TOM 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
Very true. I'm averaging one to two games a month that O actually play across my PS3 and my Vita. So far, PSPlus is worth the cost for me.
troublemaker 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Huzzah for Lumines. Is wipeout the PSV version? Already own Sleeping Dogs and the other two don't interest me much.
troublemaker's avatar
Wipeout 2048 is the Vita edition of the game. The PS3 versions are Wipeout HD and Fury
troublemaker 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
Yeah Vita version and it's brilliant.
Joe2120 4 years ago
AlisterCat's avatar
In America they received Wipeout in the very first month of Playstation Plus for Vita. Europe is just playing catch up.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
America got Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP too. Considering it's one of the game I bought about a year before the Vita I'm looking forward to seeing it up for free.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Microsoft please take note! PlayStation plus has out trumped you. What extra do you offer??? party chat, adverts in my face relatively no discounts that are worth anything ..
AlisterCat's avatar
It's a bit too late now. Save that anger until the next Xbox comes out and see what they've done to the service for that. I hope they can do better but... we shall see.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Rachael 4 years ago
Very happy i bought a Playstation 3 a few weeks back, need some games to play on it too so this should suffice for now :)
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I brought psn + for 3 months over christmas and i won't renew it. I think its good if you are new to this gen, sleeping dogs is great but i have played it, and that is the problem if i want to play these games i will just buy them rather than hope there is a game coming out that i want 8 plus months down the line.
AlisterCat's avatar
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Wow, Sleeping Dogs already? I have it on PC but I'll check out the PS3 version. It's strange, why taking away Jet Set Radio and Pinball Arcade already but Uncharted has been on the service for months? I wonder who decides these lengths.
Double A's avatar
Double A 4 years ago
Sleeping Dogs is amazing for anyone who hasn't had the chance to pick that up yet. I bought it on pc so i'll be leaving that but did want to check out Quantum Conundrum.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Nice little lineup there, Sony are continuing to do good with their PS Plus service. Microsoft can on,y sit back and watch for so long.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I remember seenig Q.C at E3 and thought it looked great. I'll give that, Sleeping Dogs and F1 race stars a go.
A2GMAN's avatar
A2GMAN 4 years ago
cant wait to try sleeping dogs. i heard it was a good game.
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Oh man, I almost picked up Sleeping Dogs several times, very lucky I didn't. It's been a brilliant two months for Playstation Plus users. It's nice to see more recent games going up for free, very generous of Sony and the developers.
AlisterCat's avatar
Well it might be nice for you, but I am proud to have bought the game at full price because the troubled history behind this game (developed as a new True Crime game, ditched, picked up by Square-Enix) made me want to support what Square Enix did in releasing the troubled game.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
I bought it for almost full price too. But considering you can go some places and pick it up for a fiver already it makes sense that they're giving it away for free.
Robichoico 4 years ago
AlisterCat's avatar
Well whatever deal they worked out with Square-Enix probably means they get some good money for putting it up on Playstation Plus. It's something at least. On steam it was only £2 due to a mistake just a few weeks ago.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
I did get it full price when it came out on steam though i did manage to get annother copy as a gift when it was only £2
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
amd500's avatar
amd500 4 years ago
Some excellent content there. Have been putting off getting Sleeping Dogs in the hope it would appear on Plus.
stephen james 4 years ago
Seems like ps plus is getting better and better might have to sign up one of these days but with ni no kuni and mgs revengance this month I will have no time to play anything else.
Akira_Tenshi's avatar
Akira_Tenshi 4 years ago
Really good line up of games, none of which I have for a change.
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Great list of games, have not picked up nor played most of these, the only one I have played was Bioshock 2. Still need to get my hands on Sleeping Dogs. Nice to see Playstation Plus offering great games for their subscribers.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Finally can get around to platting Sleeping Dogs :]
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Looking forward to February even more now, I doubt Xbox will ever do what psn is doing to be honest as there tight gits!!! I was going to wait till they dropped in price but I don't need to know :)
makki 4 years ago
yeeeeeeees I was going to buy sleeping dogs on the weekend but now i won't :D thank you sony u never disappointed me since the ps1 i'll keep supporting Playstation brand until I die
J-D's avatar
J-D 4 years ago
its ok but i own these games, still anyone that doesn't has got themselves a bargain.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Thing is man u cant compare ps plus to xbox live you really cant.....ok i payed 30 quid to sony and i get (dont get me wrong some cool games) problem is the downloading and installation of the games is an absolute laborious nightmare and i pay 30 quid for xbox live and its just a dream to operate use and navigate.
yoda soldier's avatar
I agree with this 100%
yoda soldier 4 years ago
TOM 4 years ago
Not a massive racing fan, so the F1 game is an easy pass. Sleeping Dogs didn't interest me, but hey, it's free, so I might give it a go at some point! Still having too much fun with Mortal Kombat at the moment, and I haven't even touched Bioshock 2...
TOM 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
Not really a racing game player myself. But give F1 All-Stars a go. It's a pretty fun kart racer. Good fun for when the lads are rounds with the booze out!
troublemaker 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Great month ahead... even though I have the Vita games already. Quantum Conundrum is one I've been meaning to get for a while now though. Just glad I installed that terabyte drive in my PS3 now. It's been filling up like crazy this past year.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
As a new PS3 member PS Plus is amazing - I don't ever need to actually buy any games all year. In two months I've got Arkham City, Vanquish, Infamous 2, Resident Evil 5, Little Big Planet 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Limbo, Bioshock 2, Guardians of Middle Earth and now this. Appreciate that others may have already played a lot of them, but as someone who hasn't this is mind-boggingly good value.
Coolsambob's avatar
Coolsambob 4 years ago
Wow, was literally going to buy Quantum Conundrum tomorrow, so thanks for the heads up, guys!
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Got, need, need, got, got. Bummed again....
AlisterCat's avatar
For the price I think even one or two games a month is good enough.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Salvo's avatar
Salvo 4 years ago
Great month for both for PS3 and the Vita. Lumines is such a gorgeous game that I fail in my attempts to describe it in other words. I guess it's time to trade in my copy. Wipeout would also be good to have for some quick gaming and extra trophies. I'm not big racer fan but I've heard other non-racer types call Wipeout and exception so it'll be a nice addition. Sleeping Dogs will be a casual play title for me and should entertain my friends more than me since I'm not into GTA-style games since GTA II. Although I have sympathy for this one because it was such an underdog :) Quantum Conundrum also seems interesting, good month indeed.
ashmanmosh's avatar
ashmanmosh 4 years ago
I found Sleeping Dogs to be a really fun game, I never quite got to finish it though :-( So being free and all is very good news, I will finally get to finish it! And quite possibly buy the DLC too!
WoodySteW's avatar
WoodySteW 4 years ago
great month for games yet again! Sleeping Dogs has been on my to get list for a while now! it does look pretty incredible and has won a few '.... of the year' game awards like best hand to hand combat of the year. Gonna have to get this while its cheap. it is similar to GTA and Saints Row i have heard and i do love those games. ........................ Salvo's comment about Lumines is spot on .... such beauty in a game is incredible, god knows what is going to happen in a few years time when we have the PS4/XBOX 720(?) and can create even more beautiful life like games! ............ obviously some great racing games involved too! AAAAH i so wish i wasnt at uni and actually had enough money for all of these! need the time too lol! ...................... gonna have to buy it anyway lol