Gears of War: Judgement demo announced

A Gears of War: Judgment demo will be launched for Xbox Live Gold members on March 19.

The demo will set you back around 2GB of space on your harddrive and is only available to those who pay the Xbox LIVE Gold subscription fee.

March 19 is the US launch date, with the UK and Europe getting hold of this latest game in the series later in the week.

You can pre-order Gears of War: Judgement below.

Edited On 28 Jan, 2013

Comments
Rachael 4 years ago
O brilliant, i know how it will play anyway as it looks the same as the previous gears of war games. Will be nice to get a chance to play it early tho.
A2GMAN's avatar
A2GMAN 4 years ago
im just trying to think what kind of demo it will be. will it be like gears of war 3 beta. Or will it be a standerd online 1 map online multiplayer demo. afew questions about what it will include...?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I dont see the point in releasing a demo a couple days before it comes out
AlisterCat's avatar
That seems like a great time to me. I can play the demo, then go and order it on ShopTo, have it in a day or two.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
dr.sanchez's avatar
dr.sanchez 4 years ago
Very unconvinced with what I've seen of Judgement thus far, especially with the "creative changes" People Can Fly have made to the series (No "Down, But Not Out" = Not a Gears game. Whats next? No active reloads?). Having said that, I will download the demo and, at least, give it a chance.
There is no down but not outs? thats a change, but not one for the better in my opinion.
Rachael 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I am looking forward to people's thoughts on this. Not having an xbox anymore means I missed gears 3 and to be really, I'm a little gutted. I really enjoyed 1 and 2, but it does seem rather quick for another entry. To be honest, I was hoping that People Can Fly was going to bring us another Bulletstorm game. But if they are even slightly involved in the new Painkiller game, I'll be a happy man I guess.
TOM 4 years ago
Feels like a filler game before Durango launches (hopefully) in the Autumn! Duno GoW3 was a good finish for the series, but I don't know. If they make the gameplay more varied will it made it better? Feels GoW got repetitive at the end, and I was just following the story. I don't get the feeling of a buzz around this game... anyone else agree?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Wow... first time they've done a demo for this series. Wonder if they want to make sure everyone's aware of it before it releases, because it seems to have just kind of snuck out there quietly compared to the first three. A demo so close to release date seems a bit pointless to me personally, but then I was already getting the game day one, so it's probably not aimed at me.
Silly Billy's avatar
You were going to buy a Gears of War game on release?
Pull the other one, it has bells on.
Silly Billy 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Why wouldn't I exactly?
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
AlisterCat's avatar
Isn't a demo close to release better? having it further out doesn't improve the experience. Plus the demo build is more likely to the closer to the final build.
AlisterCat 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
this will be the decision maker to what i buy gears or bioshock! im a fan of both series! but i cant afford both on release
AlisterCat's avatar
AlisterCat 4 years ago
Wow, this must be the first Gears of War demo. They were so reluctant to release one before. Then again, this is People Can Fly and maybe they feel like they have to prove themselves a bit more.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
i lost interest with the lacluster ending of 3, probably won't buy this
Akira_Tenshi's avatar
Akira_Tenshi 4 years ago
It will be interesting to see if they can really make a great game a 4th time. Can Gears of War still offer anything new?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I will probably get the game but definately not as excited as I was for Gears 3
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It is kinda strange to have a demo this close to release, but i suppose it gives people a chance to play it, and still enough time to be able to pre-order it. I'm looking forward to it anyway, have always enjoyed the Gears of War games.
Simon 4 years ago
Played it at Eurogamer, same stuff, different box.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Im kind of looking forward to this Gears 1 thru 3 wer a bit same ole same ole but nonetheless awesome to play and im interested in what people can fly can offer( I would effin love bulletstorm 2) to this
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Im kind of looking forward to this, Gears 1 thru 3 wer a bit same ole same ole but nonetheless awesome to play and im interested in what people can fly can offer( I would effin love bulletstorm 2)
Bulletstorm two would of been a better proposition!
TOM 4 years ago
WoodySteW's avatar
WoodySteW 4 years ago
AAAAARGH! Again with the XBOX only content! really starting to get on my nerves! how can they expect to excite their target audience when they do silly things like this! I was so glad to read the title of this and was watching the video with great interest, but as soon as i found out it was XBOX live Gold customers only I just thought 'why excite fans just to crush their hopes of an early demo?' ..................... I think i will wait for this game to come down in price before i purchase, just for the sheer fact that once again they have chosen XBOX over PS3 .... Although the Dead space 3 trailer at the beginning got my heart racing too! such epic scary games! .................. i do wish that they do something special for ps3 users, it isn't often we get any nice surprises like these kind.
flop1981's avatar
flop1981 4 years ago
Im glad they are bringing out the demo as it will give me a chance to see if it is any different to the other GOW games which I have owned. Although they were all really good games, I was disappointed there was not much innovation or difference in each one.