Sleeping Dogs 'Year of The Snake' DLC incoming

Sleeping Dogs could soon be getting new DLC in the shape of 'Year of the Snake,' if new leaked details are anything to go by.

The expansion has not yet been officially announced by publisher Square Enix, although and Trophy information have today been revealed.

According to the trophy information discovered by Eurogamer, the DLC will involve joining a bomb squad and defeating cultists. The information also points to yet more collectibles to find around the game's virtual Hong Kong.

Sleeping Dogs arrives for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers next week.

Trophies:

Bomb Squad -?Complete the first mission.

Cult Master - Defeat the cultists.

Hong Kong's Finest - Complete all Secondary Content.

Goodie Monster - Find all the Evidence Collectibles

Edited On 30 Jan, 2013

Comments
A2GMAN's avatar
A2GMAN 4 years ago
and conidering that this game will be free on plus next month i might just get this dlc to see how good the game will be.
It's a great game, but I'm a little wary of spending on DLC for it after Nightmare in North Point, it was OK, but very very short for the money.
troublemaker's avatar
I agree, it was very short. I was lucky enough to grab Nightmare for like £1 on some PSN sale. Worth it for that price! I'll do the same with this one too. Just to keep my 100% trophy count for it!
troublemaker 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
i also agree with u gloria.. what a game it was though amazing game :D just hoping for a second game altogether im not a massive dlc fan unless i know its a long story based dlc
0000000000 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
I'm hoping this will keep up the Hong Kong movie parody theme that's been present in the level DLC up to now.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
I really really liked sleeping dogs and I loved the collectables aspect of the game, ile b aving some of this I reckon
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
If this wasn't going to be free to PS+ users soon, I'd probably have decided to wait on a GOTY edition. There seems to be a fair amount of DLC already.
dr.sanchez's avatar
dr.sanchez 4 years ago
Can never say no to some more Sleeping Dogs. Shame on Activision for almost killing this game off!
Rachael 4 years ago
Thought sleeping dogs was brilliant, but unfortunatly i had to trade it in before any of the dlc came out because of money issues. Would really want to pick it up again though so i could try some dlc, Might wait for goty tho, if theres any news of one coming out?
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
I still haven't played Sleeping Dogs, and I don't really think like picking it up yet, some great games are already out and many will be released soon, so I will be kept busy with the new games. Maybe, in couple of weeks/months I will go for Sleeing Dogs. Good to see the game being worked on to have players continue enjoying the game, without putting it on the shelve and most likely not picking it up again, unless there is nothing else to play, but this year there is too many great games lined up to be played.
WoodySteW's avatar
WoodySteW 4 years ago
OOOOOH! DLC for sleeping dogs? i think i might wait a year and see if they release a game of the year edition with all the DLCs on disk, ive got too many games right now to consider buying yet another, but i still want it :D I would buy Playstation Network plus and download it free if the game would last forever and not run out when my psn plus runs out too. shall have to see what rating this DLC gets :D just hope it is as good as the game itself ....