GRID 2 dated for May 31 in UK

Codemasters today announced that GRID 2, will race be released in the UK on May 31 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

As you'd expect, GRID 2 is packed with new features, cars and licensed tracks which will take you from Paris to Abu Dhabi and from Chicago to the California coast.

GRID 2 also features a new multiplayer experience with a unique progression system all of which is backed up by Codemasters RaceNet.

You can pre-order our copy of GRID 2 below.

Edited On 31 Jan, 2013

Comments
amd500's avatar
amd500 4 years ago
Will keep an eye on this. Always interested in quality racing games.
The first one was a very quality game, so well worth looking out for.
Rachael 4 years ago
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Nice to hear they are finally releasing the game i enjoyed the first one and was simple to play so heres hoping this one is going to be as fun as the last
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
I havent quite made my mind up on this im still smarting after Grid showdown and F1 All stars
You mean Dirt Showdown? if you are unsure just play the first one. you will be able to pick it up really cheap and it is certainly worth the cash
Rachael 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Straight race games? Not sure I can go back to them? Any racers I play now usually have some fantasy element to them; Mario Kart, Burnout 3:Takedown or NFS: Hot Pursuit.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
One new feature they might add, as the opposite to the rewind option - a fast forward 'premonition' addition. You can leap forward in time to see if a potential crash is going to arise, therefore pre-empting a possible fatal crash. I'm joking of course.. ;)
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Game looking good, I really enjoyed Burnout Paradise, and this came seems to be just as good or even better. There needs to be more racing games to be able to choose from, NFS does not do it for me anymore.
Paulo 4 years ago
For me the 1 one the best simulation car ever played, white grait grafics, for shure il buy it. Its a hard game to play, its great for every one that likes realis-me.
Paulo 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I wouldn't exactly say it's a simulation game. Great racing game though.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago