Battlefield trailer show 'End Game' content

A video for the End Game DLC for Battlefield 3 has been released.

As you can see in the video, the DLC includes dirt bikes, lightweight AA vehicles and the return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode.

End Game, which is the last DLC for Battlefield 3, is expected to release in March.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 31 Jan, 2013

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Huh... guess CoD ISN'T the only series that thinks it's map packs need trailers after all. That's me told.
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
O yes bring it on looking like the last one is going out with a bang and to be honest i be sad its at an end but bf4 will soon arise and we can all start again just hope its not like a cut and paste like cod is,even tho i like that game too.
ashmanmosh's avatar
ashmanmosh 4 years ago
Oh my god! This looks absolutely epic! I can't bloody wait :-D premium was definitely worth the money, the content they've released is immense in proportion to your standard CoD map pack. And looks as though they're ending the content season with a bang! Gona be awesome
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
lovely stuff. I will be purchasing
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Need to get back into Battlefield as have the season pass but haven't played it since Close Quarters which I loved. Still cant fly a helicopter to literally save my life.
Barada's avatar
So you can't fly a helicopter very well? Just have fun and ignore all the haters who take these games far too serious, it's not even real! I've read so many comments on other boards where players seem to dismiss newbies on multiplayer FPS - comments like, "newbies shouldn't be using the air support or vehicles" - don't understand it, everyone has to start somewhere! Btw: I don't play this game, but the vibe is still the same across many games. Have fun..
Barada 4 years ago
WoodySteW's avatar
WoodySteW 4 years ago
Well that certainly looked epic! ive got the premiere club edition (from christmas) and still avent been able to see all of the DLCs up to now? the multiplayer games are huge and im not sure which maps are part of the game or the DLCs ..... maybe i should really look it up, but that video has definitely got me ready for another few areas to explore :D
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Woodystew you can turn on each map packs on or off in server this is my all time fav game with so many maps to play it keeps me busy,i am so looking forward to end game but sad at the same time as it be the last one.its nice to see the return of my fav mode catch the flag and to see the bikes is gonna be fun with those.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Military Motocross according to the trailer. They'll be surfing, next! ;)