L.A. Noire blooper reel released

The firm behind the motion-tracking technology used in the Rockstar Games and Team Bondi game, L.A. Noire have officially released a blooper/gag reel created from amusing mistakes from the actors delivering their lines.

Edited On 04 Feb, 2013

Comments
Katana190's avatar
Katana190 4 years ago
Hmm never been a fan of L.A Noire. didn't seem right to use the rockstar engine on a investigator game ;L
I recommend the game. It is one of the best games I have ever played.
Thomas 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Some of those are proper weird lol, I think it shows though how good the Engine that they use is.
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
This video is quality, it really makes you appreciate the technology Rockstar used in this game. The motion capture technique is fantastic.....many people assume that they touch up all this stuff to get it looking great in game. Of course, they do touch bits and bobs up, but look how good the mess-ups look. My favourite one though is defiantely when he sticks his tongue out multiple times after getting his tongue twisted. Thing is, LA Noire did set a benchmark when it came to mocap, and every other studio needs to try and catch Rockstar up with it. Simply amazing.
Yep, probably showcases the engine better than the game did, wonder why they are showing us this now?
amd500's avatar
amd500 4 years ago
L.A. Noire is a great game. Those of you who have not played it really should.
da_kerr's avatar
Couldn't agree more. And the complete edition is a great price for the game plus all the DLC. One of the most captivating games of the last 10 years. Well, for me, anyway. I'm a sucker for the genre, it's just like playing LA Confidential.
da_kerr 4 years ago
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Gotta love bloopers very funny and yes the game is defo worth playing
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Hmmm I really enjoyed LA Noire and its a shame that a lot of people out their just didnt, OI guess it could be argued it was a little bit more luck than actual skill when your going through the questioning but its worth a play without a doubt
It definitely came down to skill when questioning. If it was only a chance to get it right, then it would be luck. But you actually had to look at your evidence, and at their facial expressions to see whether or not they are telling the truth.
Thomas 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I hate these. Normally they're ok since they seem like genuine mistakes. But when they do it for games or anime it just seems forced and made up
Well, when they recorded the audio, the voice actors wore motion capture suits. So these are genuine bloopers. The motion had already been captured and they decided to animate it.
Thomas 4 years ago
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Funny to see these bloopers, it's been a while since I played L.A Noire, and to be honest I could not get into the game, it was repetitive and managed to play just 2 or 3 hours before quiting the game and not starting again. I hoped the game will be somewhat similar to Heavy Rain, with much more game play, but unfortunately I could not get into it.
That is a shame. Further into the game it gets really good. And the story is just absolutely amazing.
Thomas 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I enjoyed the game more when i turned the hint music thingy off, basically with that turned on its a free ride, took more effort and actually analyzing of the crime scene when you wasn't just waiting for a bit of music to sound.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
NokkonWud's avatar
NokkonWud 4 years ago
It's really freaky how well done it is, the technology is fantastic it's just a shame it's so expensive! I'm expecting this to be more of the norm next gen (hopefully with less animation errors around the mouth), which will be great!
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
lol good to see rocks tar with a sense of humor!
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
haha, that sneeze makes me chuckle every time.
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
lol!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
just great wonder if rockstar can come up with one for gta 5 lol
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
i thought it was great the tv in gta4 got to have karl pilkingtons an idiot in vice city on there! would make it amazing!
neohawk's avatar
neohawk 4 years ago
This game is probably the best i've seen tech wise this generation.
fusearts's avatar
fusearts 4 years ago
I wish they made sequels. Such a good game!