Lots of new Deadpool screenshots revealed

Activision and High Moon Studios have released more than a few new screenshots for this year's third person title, Deadpool, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name.?

It's already been announced that former Deadpool comic writer Daniel Way will pen the script, and Nolan North, who has voiced Deadpool in other media, will reprise his role as the mentally unstable anti hero.

Take a look at the images below. Click to enlarge!

? ? ? ?

Deadpool will be releasing sometime this year.?

Edited On 04 Feb, 2013

Comments
I like Deadpool, but I'm really not expecting much from this.
0000000000's avatar
not expecting much either be a rental at most!
0000000000 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Deadpool is the best. Can only hope they do him justice.
Phantombane's avatar
Phantombane 4 years ago
I am still on the ropes about this game.
sickboy_chris's avatar
sickboy_chris 4 years ago
I really hope this came turns out well
amd500's avatar
amd500 4 years ago
I will keep an eye on this and hope it turns out well.
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Now i not heard of this is it a hack and slash arena type game or is it roaming levels i like marvel as a franchise and always love there movies ect i need to see some footage so will keep an eye out on this one
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
I cant help but think would we all be more excited about this if it wasnt being handled by activision??? I really want to get hyped for this as I love marvel and I love deadpool but this just looks er dead!!!!! again hope im wrong
Probably, their last X-Men game was utter crap, and I really don't expect this to be any different.
da_kerr's avatar
Wasn't the last X-Men game developed by Silicon Knights (who haven't done anything good since the amazing Eternal Darkness imho) where as this is developed by High Moon Studios (Transformers: WfC, FoC and Darkwatch...which I personally loved) so I'm hoping that it'll be good fun. I just hope they can imbue it with Deadpool's unstable humour, as I love it.
da_kerr 4 years ago
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Idd, I don't think this game will be anything extraordinary, if i'm going to pick it up, it will be after the price drops significantly, and there are many great games coming out this year so It will be difficult for Deadpool to be noticed.
NokkonWud's avatar
NokkonWud 4 years ago
Deadpool is a strange choice, he's got much more of a cult following than that of a more commonly known hero (such as Batman, Superman, The Hulk etc.). Hope it's good, I know some people were positive about Captain America and of course the Batman games, so it's not like they don't have the blueprint for success for comparison.
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
and here i was expecting zombies disappointed
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Love Marvel, but i can see this going south like the rest of you do, Hope i am wrong aswell though, Some of the screens look like they could be OK, but wouldn't buy it without trying a demo first, so lets hope they release one of them first.
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
this game looks epic i love deadpool i hope the film will be out before i die looks epic though this game will also be funny come on its nolan north
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
love deadpool, just hope they don't balls this up.
Steven 4 years ago
I really like deadpool, I genuinely do, but I've a feeling this is going to be a load of dog eggs. I'll wait till the reviews hit before I make a move I think.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
did not know high moon studios was working on this hope they can pull it off like transformers , looking forward to reviews
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Love the screenshots of Cable, will be great having him so Deadpool can riff off him.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
i do love a bit of comedy in games, hopefully deadpool can bring the laughter back. Lollipop chainsaw was mildly funny, more tongue in cheek though. I really want them to remake armed and dangerous from the original Xbox.