The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct gets first official trailer

Activision has finally released the first gameplay trailer for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

The only other footage we've seen from the game was from an unofficial video which looked pretty terrible, so what's below is an improvement at least, but only just.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is out in the UK on March 29.?

Edited On 08 Feb, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
awful, just awful
0000000000's avatar
agreed totally shocking
0000000000 4 years ago
Arun1910's avatar
Arun1910 4 years ago
Bad Textures, Didn't tell us a plot, Clunky Animations. It seriously looks like some fan made this game, not a whole studio.
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
When activision had the first trailer leaked, I was hoping this would be a pre-alpha version etc.

With this official trailer now, its not looking good.

What a shame. It'll still make loads, just using TWD name.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
As much as I like the show, the video games haven't really made the same impact, the recent five-parter on the networks didn't grab me - probably because it was in parts - gimme the whole game! The Gaming Dead..
is it not on the playstation network
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
The only good thing about it is the Dixon brothers, and even they can't save this turd.
DARREN 4 years ago
Actually I am quite excited for this game but shopto.net haven't got an option to pre order it yet?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Has the same graphics as what 'The Warriors' had on PS2...
IMZ106's avatar
IMZ106 4 years ago
sure the graphics arent up too scratch for a next gen console, but graphics are not everything.. gameplay is much more important. I would rather play a game thats fun then that has stunning visuals
IMZ106's avatar
IMZ106 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
When can we stop calling this gen next gen :)
yoda soldier 4 years ago
carbine's avatar
carbine 4 years ago
Awesome! A new game for my PS2, it's good to see some companies out there still supporting last gen stuff.
This made me laugh
0000000000's avatar
genius comment.. i was thinking late ps1 tbh!
0000000000 4 years ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i still think the walking dead series of games on the psn was the best and very near to the tv show , this just seems trying just to cash in on the fans of the show and might not turn out so good
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Not the greatest TV shows, the game brought everything to the table the show was lacking, it was intense and how the your decisions play an important role. Walking Dead I think is the best downloadable games of 2012.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
have to agree with that still replay now to see what different things i could try out and limited time to do it
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Hmmmmmm I dont think this looks as bad as what people in general are saying but it certainly doesent look anything special does it???
LFC Bywater's avatar
Are you serious? It looks terrible. Animations are clunky and the graphic's are downright shocking. As much as i wanted there to be a Walking Dead FPS game i didn't want one like this. It's a half assed attempt and they know they could get away wit hit, because people will still buy it cus of the name. Hopefully reviews will come out before the game so everybody can avoid this like the plague.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
On that note my lil bro just watched the trailer with me, said it looks amazing *facepalm* I really do fear for this world...
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
this looks terrible activision get billions from call of duty and skylanders so this game should look better be better. ): i love tne tv show but this looks like a joke
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
its zombies i will give it a go
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Just play Dead Island to give you all your zombie fix. Decent enough.
My internet is down on my xbox so im playing that now, Still loving it :D
Rachael 4 years ago
Rachael 4 years ago
I dont think it looks too bad to be honest, the graphics of daryl and merle do look a bit crappy, but the zombies look spot on to me. I'll get it to see if its any good, love the walking dead so why not.
iPenny's avatar
iPenny 4 years ago
I personally don't think this game will be that good, there ain't that much of a storyline and freedom is still quite lacking, this seems like a run down version of 'Left for Dead'. Although I mustn't criticize too much,I'm judging this on the early beta stage gameplay the developers have shown us, the trailer already shows that they have polished the game up in graphics and have shown that the game may have a nice little storyline. I'll be hoping that the game developers can prove me wrong and bring out a fantastic zombie game, The Walking Dead Series you could buy in the Xbox marketplace was amazing, lets see if Walking Dead Survival instinct can do better.