Minecraft tops Xbox LIVE Charts

Microsoft has revealed the top Xbox LIVE Arcade games for the week ended February 3.

As you'd expect, Minecraft is once again top of the chart, while new entry The Cave takes second spot. Trials Evolution is still proving popular also, coming in at third place.

You can check out the full top ten below.

1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - Microsoft
2. The Cave - Sega
3. Trials Evolution - Microsoft
4. The Walking Dead - TellTale Games
5. Shank 2 - EA
6. Trials HD - Microsoft
7. Skulls of Shogun - Microsoft
8. Castle Crashers - Microsoft
9. NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - EA
10. Sonic Adventure 2 - Sega

Edited On 08 Feb, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
i just still cant get the allure with minecraft, dunno why i just think its pants. a lego version however???
I think a lego version would certainly attract a large audience, i would feel more inclined to get it anyway, gave minecraft a miss myself.
Rachael 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
still aint got minecraft have no intenstion 2 looks terrible to me but im obviously wrong.. the cave i have got its awesome! and TWD speaks for itself... think that should be top myself
LFC Bywater's avatar
Still yet to try the cave, but TWD is amazing, better than most retail games i have played.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
cave does look good
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Minecraft isn't bad at all. I played it alot before but haven't been on it in ages now. It got a bit boring for me as there is no main objective, you kinda just make whatever you want and when you are nearing the end you start to think to yourself "now what". 1600 points is steep also but that obviously hasn't put off many people.
The 1600 points was instantly enough to put me off
Rachael 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
I think the issue for me is, why would someone opt to get Minecraft on the 360 rather than the PC version? (Same with getting Angry Birds on 360 rather than mobile phone).
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh it does have less features than the PC version, but I don't have a Pc so thats why i opted for the Xbox version. With Angry bird's i would rather pay 79p for it on my phone than 20 odd quid for it on xbox.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
is this like command and conquerer
Wizowes's avatar
ha ha, no it isn't. But I see where you are coming from, the picture looks like the map editor on red alert 2.
Wizowes 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
mine craft i mean sorry
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Big fan of Minecraft on both Xbox and PC. There is no end to a game of Minecraft, you make it whatever you want. Do want to survive, create, explore, hideaway, farm, brew potions, enchantments, fight monsters? Effectively, the amount of worlds you can create are endless. There has never been a more open concept.
MARK 4 years ago
Minecraft is great. It's essentially Lego for adults. I've spent far too many in game hours making a mansion on top of a mountain, then hollowing out that mountain completely. I'm now in the precess of replacing the shell of the mountain with glass blocks. Why? Just beacause I can.
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
ahhh i know it now there was a flash version on some website years ago
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
Minecraft is an amazing game.

Still topping charts, just shows it has a great lasting apeal and replay value.
ODST Sayburn's avatar
ODST Sayburn 4 years ago
i use to play the XBOX 360 mine craft a lot but now i don't bother with it much now