LEGO City: Undercover gets new gameplay trailer

If there is one shining light in the Wii U schedule in the early part of 2013, then surely it is LEGO City: Undercover?

We love the look of Travellers Tales' title and as we all know, when it comes to LEGO they can do no wrong.

As you can see from the trailer below, this one looks full of laughs, so what's not to love?

You can pre-order LEGO City: Undercover from ShopTo. What are you waiting on?

Edited On 08 Feb, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Just makes me envious of all of you that have a WiiU. Looks better and better everytime a new trailer comes out. Wouldn't mind if this followed the path of Rayman Legends.. :P Can't see it happening ever though.
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
i use to like playing with lego and have some of the games like the harry potter one that's quite good
The lord of the rings one is the best in my opinion. Slowly followed by the batman ones.
Rachael 4 years ago
This is definitely going to be a smash hit, so many disgruntled Rayman fans are buying this instead now.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
lego games are always a joy to play , this looks like its set to continue the high quality of lego games we have got used to would love for this to come to ps3 in the future
MARK 4 years ago
Isn't this being published by Nintendo? Which pretty much makes it exclusive to them. Looks amazing.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Im certainly getting it. However I can't help but feel it's more of the same from the Lego Team. I kinda got the impression people are expecting a lot more from this than it will deliver.
I'm just happy they are doing something other than just reskinning existing games with another movie franchise. This one rests on the Lego name alone, and I think it's going to be better for it.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
You know they really wanted to do it from the villians POV - like a LEGO: GTA. But to keep within the LEGO feel-good mantra, make the protagonist a 'good guy' and stay within the lawful side of society. ;) But why did they add voice tracks to these games? Lord of the Rings lacked any of the over-acted visual gags previous LEGO games always had, and used to great effect.
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
I was going to write a comment on how this was a cheesy LEGO:GTA but you beat me to it.
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
lego games are fun as they dont take themselves overly serious where other platformers do it's a kind of parody
Rachael 4 years ago
Its nice to have a lego game coming out that offers something different to the others. i for one cannot wait for this, and it is one of the games i am looking forward too most this year.
Thomas 4 years ago
Man, I own every Lego game that is on the PC. Such a shame this is a WiiU exclusive. I may just have to get one...
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
what about sim city lego version everyones dream over the age of 8
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Sweet! Just noticed that my shopto Lego City Undercover just got upgraded to the limited edition version. At no extra amount! Thanks!
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
that is why shopto is so good how many freebies do you get at game ok you get some limited editions but you will pay through the nose for them
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
same her although with being made redundant might have to wait a bit
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
I'm hoping this makes it to other consoles. Very doubtful, but ya know, hope and all.

Love me some lego games!
J-D's avatar
J-D 4 years ago
i don't mind lego games but do we need a new one every year?
LFC Bywater's avatar
It's nothing like the other games, Couldn't see them bringing out this kind of Lego game once a year but i agree with you about the other ones. Spose they are just trying to reach out to all the different fan bases they can.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
J-D's avatar
i wouldn't mind them as much if they came out every 2 years, the games are fun but every year is just overkill......you hear that activision?
J-D 4 years ago
Coolsambob's avatar
Coolsambob 4 years ago
This game looks fantastic, can't wait for it. Been a long time since a game looked like so much fun
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
This for me is the wii u game that interests me the most it looks awesome I would love it to be released on the 360 like theyre now doing with Rayman....fingers crossed
Won't happen, it's not being made by one of the trinity of evil, so won't be pimped out to MS and Sony for a few extra bucks.
Barada's avatar
I just can't see a LEGO game remaining exclusive for long; none of the others have been. I'm sure it'll be time-related, just wait and see..
Barada 4 years ago