New gameplay videos show Injustice: Gods Among us in all its glory

Two new videos has been released by Warner Bros for Injustice: Gods Among Us.

The first movie sees Batman taking on Bane, with the second featuring Wonder Woman facing off against Harley Quinn.

Check out the videos below.

Edited On 11 Feb, 2013

Comments
Already seen these, and still not convinced.
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
The premise is good, I like the idea, but will it work in practice? I'm not so sure. Definately need more convincing over here.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Great vids. I've been sold on this for a while now. Still waiting to see if Shopto will have the collector's edition for preorder?
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I quite like the videos and I have been following this game for a while. I'm not sure if I will pre-order it. I suppose I am waiting for a full character list before I make a decision. Depending on who all of the base characters are, I may hold off buying it until they announce dlc. We'll see! :)
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Had no idea is was 'just' another beat-'em up - its name was conjuring up something huge (for me at least!). Nice to see some interaction with the stuff around them - beat-'em ups tend to overlook the great locations they usually set themselves up in. Still looks like Soul Calibur with a paint job! ;)
LFC Bywater's avatar
It was always gunna be a beat em up, Made by the same team as Mortal Kombat i think.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
The only worry i have is the juggling. It's all well and good for the pro fighter game people but i would just get ruined online without getting a move in, Had similar troubles with Mortal Kombat but still loved it.
Barada's avatar
Beat-'em ups have forgotten defence, it's always about powered-up moves and combos which can go on for days (exaggeration alert!). I'd like a game where you can actually defend yourself for more than a split-second!
Barada 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I know in MK they had that move buster thing, But it took up like 2 segments of the X-ray bar thing. And as soon as i did that they would just start juggling me again lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
I found some difficult in charging up power combos (or whatever they actually call them) in SFIV. When I did get enough power, it seems random when I unleash them!
Barada 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
could of at least updated bane to the dark knight rises take on him!
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh i was a little dissapointed too, Maybe future DLC? Wouldn't surprise me.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
It's what he looks like in the Arkham games, so I can't see it happening. He looks like this in the comics too.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Never have read the Comic's but remember him looking like that in the game, Thought it would be that reason.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
looks better in the film!
0000000000 4 years ago
Seriously? Movie Bane sucked, just some gimp in a mask, nothing like in the comics, at least in Batman & Robin he looked the part
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Oi, don't talk about Tom Hardy that way.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Funny you should mention about talking about Tom Hardy, not seen all of Dark Knight Rises, but Bane was apparently difficult to hear throughout the film.
Barada 4 years ago
Coolsambob's avatar
Tom Hardy was great in the film, just didn't seem like Bane to me. Same with Anne Hathaway, who I thought would be awful... but shockingly wasn't. Still, not really Selena Kyle though. I kinda want this game, but would much rather a new Arkham game.
Coolsambob 4 years ago
I'm sorry to those that like the film version, but it's just not Bane unless he's pumped up to the size of a brick outhouse on Venom. The whole series suffered from too much realism if you ask me, just because Batman has no powers doesn't mean nobody else should have any.
Barada's avatar
Batman and Robin's Bane actor - Robert Swenson - died of heart failure soon after the release of the movie. Sorry to put a downer on the conversation!
Barada 4 years ago
Too much Venom will do that to you ;)
Bane had to be kept the original way, its the only way!
Rachael 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Tom Hardy was a brilliant Bane, just like Heath Ledger was a brilliant joker and Cillian Murphy a brilliant Scarecrow. Bane was never 'hard to hear' and was fine throughout, especially his Blackgate prison speech.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of these type of fighting games. Tekken 1-3 were great, but apart from that I just get bored. May buy this though and play with my flatmate. Always good to beat someone up using Harley Quinn.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i thought by the looks too it was like MK but with super heros never seen much on this up till now but it looks interesting look forward to how it turns out
craigwp2703's avatar
craigwp2703 4 years ago
Not really been a fan of the combat style in mortal kombat, however, a DC theme may allow me to overlook that issue and allow me to enjoy it :D. Looks fantastic.
LFC Bywater's avatar
I'm just gunna have to get used to the lack of gore and no fatality's
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
agree love to see batman do a death move now that would be good lol
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
Don't really care about the fatalities and gore, my problem with it, and all superhero fighting games really, is how everybody is suddenly on a level playing field despite the massive difference in their powers.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
This is true, but then all Batman would need to do is throw a bit of green rock at Superman and be done with it ;)
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
NokkonWud's avatar
NokkonWud 4 years ago
I'm liking the luck of this, Mortal Kombat was surprisingly solid as a fighter and an improvement over previous versions (including the DC version). This looks like it's following in the same footsteps with some interesting Arena based combat.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
I really fancy this....im not normally a day one buyer of fighters but this looks awesome.....sold
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
first negative from me no i dont like this it is not my type of game
The best thing about this is it opens the door for them to team up with Capcom to do a Marvel vs DC game the way they did Street Fighter X Tekken. It'll never happen, but a girl can dream.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Would really love a Marvel vs DC game too, but like you, can never see it happening.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
That would literally be the best cross-over ever
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago