Crysis 3 trailer shows sharply dressed man

Crytek has released a new trailer for Crysis 3 entitled, Sharp Dressed Man.

In the video we see the main protagonist causing all sorts of mayhem with his suit and his bow, before we are told to suit up.

You can suit up for yourself by pre-ordering the game from ShopTo here.

Look out for our review around release.

Edited On 12 Feb, 2013

Comments
Meh, tried the beta, not impressed.
Your never impressed
Aminu 4 years ago
That's not true, I'm just not easily impressed like so many people are these days. Nothing wrong with having standards.
THussain's avatar
Tried the beta as well, only enjoyed the new game mode they introduced; hunter mode. Apart from that the game runs similar to Crysis 2 and enemies still require 10+ shots to kill them.
THussain 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Unless it's anything for the Wii U ;)
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Rubbish, there's plenty of crap Wii U games, plenty of Ubisoft shovelware anyway.
Barada's avatar
I've got your back, Gloria. ;) Too many fan boys/girls who lap up any old game if its a sequel, or big phallic guns, or makes them feel 'hardcore' because it's got an 18 slapped on the front! Just playing games at 40 is hardcore; not the content!
Barada 4 years ago
I'm way past hardcore then ;)
Konakona's avatar
I'm with you too Gloria. I find this current state of unoriginal games and direct sequels to be tiresome. It really frustrates me that people buy these games and fuel the demand. games like Fifa, WWE, COD etc.
Konakona 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
1) Direct Sequels keep getting hate? What's wrong with a series of games? Everything doesn't have to be a new IP. 2) It frustrates you that people buy FIFA/COD/WWE? I suggest a new hobby.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
That trailer make it look like they have stolen the Torque bow from gears of war.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Crysis wave flew past me due to not having a PC that could handle this back in the day. Figure after Ni No Kuni is done I'll purchase this and go through the series, my mates give it glowing reviews.
They ported the first Crysis to consoles a few months ago, you should try it out. It isn't the same as on the PC (they cut a bit of content out), but it is still awesome.
Thomas 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
i am interested in this game but will probably wait to play it havent played number 2 as yet will buy it when cheaper though
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
come on leaps and bounds since the second game...... MP is very enticing where as the 2nd game felt very static....... on the whole i will get it but willmore likely be focusing on other games and DLC first...
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
I'm definately going to try and pick this up.

Despite what everyone says, I didn't mind Crysis2.

This version feels a bit better, and Ive enjoyed what I've seen and tried so far. The theory of crysis has always been pretty cool as well.
Crysis 2 was alright. I think the issues mostly came from PC gamers who were upset it was a console port. Plus the fact EA promised DX 11, but that never came until a patch 6 months later. Crysis 1, and Warhead are still my favourites.
Thomas 4 years ago
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
Thussain - for a guy who apparently doesn't play shooters you seem to have alot on negative input arounf Crysis 3? visually stunning and smoother to play with alot more variety to power ups provided and on top of that a new game mode. Crysis 2 had an issue in my eyes where you wouldn't use a power up to its full advantage (stealth for instance had no weapon to compliement it) this seems to have been rectified in the new game with a crossbow :) I will definatley be getting this game.
You couldn't fire weapons in stealth mode in any of the previous games. Crysis is more of a hit and run game.
Thomas 4 years ago
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
craigwp2703's avatar
craigwp2703 4 years ago
Hopefully crytek learnt from crysis 2's little short-comings, but I'll away a demo, or a sale before I purchase this one :/
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
would like to try number 2 now. it probably is quite cheap isn't it
ShopTo are selling it for a tenner on the Xbox 360, and £15 on the PS3.
Thomas 4 years ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
nether played 2 but might pick it up at some point , i just hate it when so many good games get released at the same time , and not enough money to buy them all
LFC Bywater's avatar
You think it's bad now? Just wait till september/oct/nov time..
LFC Bywater 4 years ago