Nintendo to host new Direct program tomorrow

Nintendo today announced a new edition of Nintendo Direct. The Nintendo 3DS Direct will be streamed from the Nintendo Direct website on 14th February from 2pm GMT.

You can view the program via the following links:

Nintendo Direct website - http://nintendo.co.uk/nintendodirect

Nintendo Direct on Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/NintendoUK

Nintendo 3DS Guided Tour http://guidedtour.nintendo.co.uk

Nintendo of Europe on Twitter https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope

Nintendo UK on Twitter https://twitter.com/nintendouk

Nintendo 3DS (UK) on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DSUK

Nintendo UK on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/nintendouk

Edited On 13 Feb, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
If this is anything like the other Nintendo Direct recently then this is great news. Shame i'm not in tomorrow mid-day but i will definately catch up with it on friday
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
'In preperation for Fire Emblem Awakening in Europe, we shall release all Fire Emblems to the e-shop.' Here is hoping....
craigwp2703's avatar
IF ONLY! haha xD but yeah it'll be good to see what they reveal for the 3DS, it needs a good shakeup, the 3DS while still getting new games, seems to have settled into itself too well and needs something new and exciting (not that it needs it, but something would be nice :P)
craigwp2703 4 years ago
Don't Whyte. Do not play with my heart
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
:( But we can all be happy with the fact instead of the end of May, the game shall be released in mid-April :)
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Well that's my early Thursday sorted. Wake up, feed the dog, walk the dog, feed me, watch Naruto and Gintama on Crunchyroll then to top it all off watch Nintendo Direct. I love Thursday
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
shame i cannot watch this without a wii u i would like to see what's coming as may get a wii u eventually
THussain's avatar
I'm on the same boat
THussain 4 years ago
TromaDogg's avatar
You guys don't need a Wii U to watch it, you can watch it online, and it'll probably be on Youtube afterwards.
TromaDogg 4 years ago
Should be interesting, not really got anything for the 3DS on my radar past Luigi's Mansion.
J-D's avatar
yeah, i haven't switched my 3ds on for quite a while, theres nothing on the system
J-D 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
so for us EU folk it's 3DS only. While Americaland has Wii U. No doubt it's Nintendo telling Ameircans they're getting Pikmin 3 months ahead of us as with the rest. Ours will focus on Fire Emblem when there's no valid reason why we don't have it out yet. Hopefully they put the demo up soon.
PrometheusFan's avatar
Or a price cut for the Wii U in the US only perhaps? It certainly needs it... but not just there.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Ignoring Wii U are they? Might as well, everyone else is doing it ;) Seriously though, I'm not going to get my hopes up after what a vapourware info dump the last ND was, but I hope we're about to see some pay off on Nintendo's program for assisting in localisation for Japanese only titles already. I would like to play Bravely Default asap.
LFC Bywater's avatar
You know full well this one wasn't meant to have anything WiiU about it as that was what the last one before.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
I know, I know... I just thought it was curious that the US direct is Wii U/3DS, but the EU one is 3DS only is all :)
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Did the US get the same stream that we got before? If they didn't that might be why they are getting it this time and not us
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
They got a similar one. But not the same.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Nintendo are going to announce they're teaming up with Sony and Microsoft, then they'll join hands, sing songs around a campfire and live happily ever after!
Some great news there, Luigi's Mansion 2 has online multiplayer, new Mario and Luigi RPG new Mario Golf, Luigi DLC for NSMBU, DKCR 3D, new Mario and DK, Catlevania, Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
If you buy Lugis Dark Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, you'll get access to the 5 free games including 3d Mario land and Professor Layton too. Not bad.
Cool, already getting Luigi's Mansion so I'll have a free game, probably Professor Layton, do you know what the other three are?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
The games are: Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Laytron and the Miracle Mask, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone, Frankyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! and Star Fox 64 3D. Think I may get Luigi's Mansion too to get Professor Layton. Will give me more on my new 3DS and 2 games I want to try for £30 isn't something to sniff at.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Don't you need to register a 3DS XL at the same time?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
I was sure it was just about having a ds registered. May be true. Don't think mines is registered yet so should be fine.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago