Sony asks what PlayStation Plus content you want

Sony has took to the PlayStation Blog to ask PlayStation Plus subscribers which type of content they'd like to see on the service.

On the blog you'll find a poll and an example of the types of games you can vote for to see appear on the service. The games give are just examples, but will give Sony an idea of the type of content you want to see.

The poll will be up on the site until February 21 so make sure you vote before then as this is a great way to get your voice heard.

Edited On 14 Feb, 2013

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Always good to see they'll listen to the public. Aslong as the public select the same option as me. ;)
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
well id like to see a release of some later titles and maybe also an emulator for ps2 games but doubt that will happen. in fact its hard to think. if i didnt have them already resi 4 and code v x would be good for the rest of ps plus users and i cant imagine many people buying them at the price they are £31 is just ludicros good job im big enough a fan. i would like to play max payne 1 and 2 again and the gtas that'll make me very happy x
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I went and voted RPG. You get very little RPG games/content on PS+
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Probably what I'll go with too.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
RPG's have so much more replayability than other games. If i had a PS3 i'd vote for that
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I voted rpg. If we get any Tales games/ ni no kuni, I'll be happy :).
Konakona 4 years ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i have never thought of joining ps plus but have been thinking a lot about it lately with all the free games you get , good to see sony are improving it more though
J-D's avatar
i hate the fact they give demos early to people with ps+, demos are meant to be free but other than that if they have some good deals on the i'll snap up a 30 sub to them.
J-D 4 years ago
J-D's avatar
J-D 4 years ago
seriously doubt this will happen but i want some of the japanese only games to come out here, im a big fan of the slayers series but sadly i've never played any of their games.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
I would usually write off "interest surveys" like this from game companies, but I remember ages ago Sony sent me a questionnaire and asked for some suggestions written in for improvements to the PS Store. I suggested they put together a way to get import PS1 titles on the store for older games people in Europe and the US never got to play first time around. Several months later they announced their import initiative that's gotten us games we'd otherwise have missed out on (eg Resi 2 & 3, as downloads of the PAL versions didn't work right) and the Arc the Lad games. True, they have yet to provide a single one of the import games I used as examples on the questionnaire, but even so... it could be worth adding suggestions to the blog for this...
The Dave's avatar
The Dave 4 years ago
I would love to purchase a PS+ sub but I these days being old an all I can't get the time to sit down an actually play all the free games they offer each month, I still haven't managed to get started on Ni No Kuni :( I wish I was 16 again with no responsibilities so I could play games all day again :D
beastfish's avatar
beastfish 4 years ago
Tekken 3 and Gran Turismo PS1 classics on the store.......it's a crime not to have them! Anything else is a plus (pardon the pun)....
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
There is no option for "Give a PSPlus system on Xbox Live". Not sure what to vote for now.....lol
LFC Bywater's avatar
That option would suit me to the ground lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
THussain's avatar
Lol it only means you need to jump onto PS3 then
THussain 4 years ago
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Shame it's too soon for them to add Ni No Kuni. But I voted RPG, there hasn't been much PS+ RPG love (that I've noticed, anyway).
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Well they can start by stop screwing us UK folk out of things. Final Fantasy Tactics and a few others were free on PS+ for the Americans. We didn't get it for no reason. And better price drops. I have yet to take up an offer from them since when they do drop the prices they're still more expensive than a hard copy off the shelves. Finally. Would like to see more imports. America has the likes of Suikoden (and I think Star Ocean) on their PSN. Why not us? If they can't sell it via PSN. But it discounted on PS+
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Nice idea, but surely will it actually have any effect? Or just a PR exercise?
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
they will not keep everyone happy though surely
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
I want them just to say 'heres twenty pounds credit, get what you want' I know its not going to happen, but it tends to be for me at the moment you are penalised for supporting games and buying them at full price. There are some months I still haven't got anything for free on my Vita as I already have everything they have offered (including Wipeout now). As someone who has heavily supported a struggling system it kinda sucks.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Yeah, it does feel like buying games on release day is getting you punished for not waiting a few weeks lately. Was like Batman, appeared on PSPlus just afterwards of the GOTY being available. It's not a perfect system but it has benefitted me quite well over its course.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
would be great if they did datastatic but we both know they won't this is sony after all even though they can afford it
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Don't tar Sony with that brush. None of the big 3 will give £20 to all its customers.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I wish they put all the final fantasy games into a big bundle for like 10-15 quid.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Had them all on half price the other week. Could get them for £3.99. I already had VI, VII, VIII and IX though.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Considering Square announced them. I refuse to pay any money for V and VI until they get remade for the DS. I'm gonna be waiting a loooooong time.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Still way overpriced. If they were on steam they'd have cost about £1-1.75
Konakona 4 years ago
THussain's avatar
THussain 4 years ago
Although most people are voting for RPG, not that I disagree but I think they should add different genre of games to PS+ as that would not only convince RPG fans to get PS+ but also fans of other genre's
craigwp2703's avatar
craigwp2703 4 years ago
I voted RPG's as some of those games are hard to come by! and Some RPG's have loads of content/re-playability further increasing ps+'s worth