Destiny now available for pre-order

Activision and Bungie yesterday revealed full details on Destiny and now you can pre-order your copy from ShopTo.

So far we know it's a subscription free, always on line, FPS. Although it also has elements of MMO, Action and open-world sandbox style gameplay.

If you want to pre-order you can do so below.

Edited On 18 Feb, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Going to go ahead and do this right now. Can't wait for this.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 4 years ago
Preordered. ill happily take anything bungie put out! that price better drop though :/
Rachael 4 years ago
im going to wait and more than likely get this on the next gen console. really looking forward to more footage being released tho, whenever that may be
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
No point in pre-ordering for 9 months in advance, but I will definately get a pre-order in at some point!
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Pre-ordering already? It'll be gold by tomorrow! ;)
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I will most likely be getting this game but I am going to hold off preordering until the next gen consoles have been announced and see if I can maybe get it on the NextBox or something. At this point in the console cycle, i'd rather start the first game in a new series on the next consoles. Depends on the price though too. Once next gen (if it ends up on those too) versions are announced, if the price is a lot higher than current gen versions, i'll get current gen. So yeah, i'll be getting it but waiting a little before I preorder.
Think I'll wait too, I'm definitely intrigued, but it's a long way off and things can change.
Rachael 4 years ago
i dont think that things will change for the worse, its bungie, and they have never let me down personally. i think that they are a top top developer, and that this game looks fantastic.
Probably not, but other things can change that might affect my decision, like having a console that plays it, or just having the money to pay for it.
Barada's avatar
Because it has a long run-up to its eventual release - as Cathe said above, it may leap across to a new console, and given its possible life-cycle, many might feel more comfortable joining in at a later date, maybe 2014.
Barada 4 years ago
oh right, fair enough, i thought you meant general changes to the gameplay or something.
Rachael 4 years ago
No, gameplay looks solid enough from what they've shown, and I trust Bungie in that regard, and the story certainly sounds interesting enough.
screally's avatar
screally 4 years ago
Still have no idea what this game really is about, think I'll wait to find out more than ordering it now
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
I'm intrigued, to the point I'm in the process of trying to play Planetside 2 on PC - still haven't fully loaded it up yet and given it a proper run-out! If this is in a similar vein, I could see myself joining in, but Planetside 2 is free-to-d/load and play, yeah, I'm cheap!
once you buy it this is free to play too! no subscription required, thats one of the things i love about it. Doesnt hurt to be cheap, in this day and age everyone needs to be :)
Rachael 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Except for buying the consoles (and added bits and pieces) I tend to only get full-price as special gifts or occasions, I can nearly always tell you how great a game is about a year (or more) after release! At least the market exists for all different budgets!
Barada 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
ive pre ordered i assume its being released next gen with that release date?
LFC Bywater's avatar
I think yesterday the bloke said it would be on both, somebody correct me if i'm wrong though, I was tired last night so...
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
me too why i asked ill be getting it next gen if thats the case
0000000000 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Im holding out for next gen one as well. Think the date is just a placeholder one though
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
just preorderd thanks this game looks to be the next big thing by bungie hears hopeing its as good as halo. me and my friends are getting this so it should be fun to play
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
MATTHEW 4 years ago
Hopefully this will turn out to be as big as halo, but holding off preordering just yet until i see some solid game play videos.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I'm holding off for either the PS4 or PC, aswel as to see if a CE/LE is giving the go ahead
It's 100% not going on pc. Console only so ps4
Rachael 4 years ago
Andrew 4 years ago
This looks amazing but should be on PC
LFC Bywater's avatar
I disagree, there is already loads of MMO's on the PC, will be nice for the console's to have one of their own.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
as people have already said, I'm also waiting to see if this is next gen before i pre-order.
Lavindathar's avatar
Lavindathar 4 years ago
I personally think this will be next gen....however, it wont be released on this date. Its just a placeholder date ;)
Jamie 4 years ago
if that is the offical front cover it looks nice. also i will pre-order about a month away just so i can keep track of what im getting but i think this will be a launch title on the xbox 720 as what other main exclusives can microsoft offer otherwise? apart from new ip's?
LFC Bywater's avatar
It's not a Microsoft exclusive, it's available on PS3/PS4 aswell.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
I don't see the appeal in this, maybe its one of those things I have to wait to see gameplay or something but so far its a "meh" from me.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Nah. Maybe once we see how it's coming out later down the line and a proper release date I will. But I'm not hyped for a game combining Activision and Bungie at all.
Johnathon 4 years ago
Game looks pretty cool imo, just a bit skeptical about a Bungie MMO at the moment, but, Bungie have always made fantastic games!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
i think i'll be pre-ordering this once the release date is confirmed.
alan james 4 years ago
think ill wait till uits down on price