'Pretty special' Bioshock Infinite trailer arriving tomorrow, here's a teaser

We've just heard that a 'pretty special' Bioshock Infinite trailer will be released tomorrow. To celebrate this news 2k Games has released a short teaser.

We told you it was a short teaser didn't we?

Bioshock Infinite arrives next month. You can pre-order your copy here.

Edited On 18 Feb, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
A trailer for a trailer... ffs.. Hate teaser trailer, they just wind me up massively lol. Suppose its only one day to wait for the actual trailer though, so not too bad.
JMeeks1875's avatar
I agree lol, It's just toying with us :p Have to admit I'm really looking forward to Infinite :)
JMeeks1875 4 years ago
Benji_1's avatar
Benji_1 4 years ago
I love Bioshock, but the less I see of this game the better. I want it all fresh and new when I play my own copy.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
wooooooooo i cant wait :D i need to save getting my DS the 28th!
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
3 games I have interest in this year. Ni No Kuni, got, amazing but not as amazing as the world says. This and Beyond. I will be happy if this is just meh as long as Bioshock still comes free with it.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Bioshock infinite looks fantastic! Yet another game I will need to add to my pre-orders when I have the chance :D
Jamie 4 years ago
im not getting this game. played bioshock 1 and thought it was good but not amazing.
TromaDogg's avatar
TromaDogg 4 years ago
I loved the original Bioshock to begin with but once the big mid game 'twist' was revealed, finishing off the game was a bit of a chore. I picked up Bioshock 2 at launch, had fun with the multiplayer for a while but just couldn't get into the main campaign....playing as a Big Daddy just didn't do it for me. I keep meaning to go back to it at some point and finish it off. Plus, within a VERY short space of time, Bioshock 2 was heavily discounted everywhere, so I'm going to wait for a month or so before I think about picking this up.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Maybe we are not far away from inception of Game trailers all we need now is a teaser of a teaser of a trailer and then the inception will be complete. :D