Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington gets launch trailer

Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington - The Infamy DLC arrives this week and to celebrate Ubisoft has released the launch trailer.

It'll cost you 7.99GBP/800 Microsoft Points to download, unless of course you have a season pass, in which case it is free.

Let us know below if you are planning to pick this up.

Edited On 19 Feb, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
still on my list of games 2 get... but in front of it is tomb raider, bioshock and my 3ds
LFC Bywater's avatar
I would put it before all of them. Tomb Raider and Bioshock are going to be incredible!
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Kizzy's avatar
Agreed, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite will be awesome! :D
Kizzy 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Not loving how Ubisoft are handling this spinoff story... but I'd be lying if I said I DIDN'T like the sound of the rumoured pirate based AC game on the way this year. The naval battles in AC3 were one of the best things in that game.
LFC Bywater's avatar
I agree, The naval battles on this game was one of its brightest parts. Hoping for a Pirate creed game too.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Goose_1's avatar
Wow that will be awesome! Can't wait to see that.
Goose_1 4 years ago
Arun1910's avatar
Arun1910 4 years ago
Just so everyone knows, the DLC is NOT out for Season Pass holders, and it sucks. The DLC is on the marketplace as Microsoft have updated it, however, Ubisoft are all sleeping and have not updated their in game store! So if anyone with a season pass is wondering why they cannot download the dlc, that is why. It really sucks how people with a season pass have to wait for the DLC, poor time planning I think.
Goose_1's avatar
Wow now that's annoying. Very poor planning. They need to sort that put pronto!
Goose_1 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I love the "alternate history" arc. Seems like it could be alot of fun. AC3 was the one and only season pass I bought last year and I can't wait to pick this up. DAMN YOU UBISOFT! I've just gotten stuck in to my first ever playthrough of Mass Effect!
screally's avatar
screally 4 years ago
So disappointed with AC3, game starts so well, but the gameplay really falters after a while
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Found the same as well it did start to pick up near the end just hope they dont do what they done with Ezio and give us two more games of Connor wouldnt mind a prequel though if it was all about Haytham
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
JMeeks1875's avatar
JMeeks1875 4 years ago
ACIII is on my back log shelve, I plan to start it once I've platinumed Resident Evil 6. I love the franchise and have bought all DLC for the previous titles in the series, I opted for a season pass in ACIII, This looks like a good addition to the game, However the value will depend on how long the DLC lasts, Previous single player DLC from the franchise has a habit of being short.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Still need to complete the game first before I even think about buying any DLC lol
Johnathon 4 years ago
Looks insane and really hope it lasts a long time so it's worth the 8 quid.
TromaDogg's avatar
TromaDogg 4 years ago
Will get this as Assassin's Creed 3 was easily one of the best games I played through last year, thoroughly enjoyed it. The trailer looks excellent.
Rachael 4 years ago
i wasnt overly impressed with this assassins creed. i do like the idea of doing the dlc in episodic form though. i prefer that to lots of different dlc that doesnt link up together.
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
Great spin off to the original story. Finally something a bit different then just an usual extended story add on for AC. Looking forward to playing this even though the end to the main game was disappointing :(