Watch PlayStation LIVE here

Everyone can't wait to find out what Sony are going to announce tonight at PlayStation LIVE. We'll be updating the site with news as everything happens, however if you want in on the excitement then you can watch the whole event LIVE on ShopTo.

You can watch the event live from here tonight when the event kicks off at 6PM EST / 11PM UK time.

If you're worried you'll miss anything then why not have the stream in one window and ShopTo.net/news in the other, that way you can see the news and comment on it as we update for each announcement.

It's getting exciting now.

Edited On 20 Feb, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'm probably teaching most users how to suck eggs with this one, but just in case, you need the upstream app installed (its free) to watch the stream on iPad. Glad I checked in advance. Roll on tomorrow night.
lukas83's avatar
Hmm... The only app named 'Upstream' I can find appears to be an oil & gas app...
lukas83 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
Ironically, my iPad autocorrected without me spotting. I meant ustream
troublemaker 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Will be tuning in tomorrow night, If I'm impressed enough I may save for a PS4 aswell as an Xbox. Going to be an expensive crimbo this year
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I think I'm one of the few people who just won't bother watching it XD Got work early in the morning and need my sleep.
troublemaker's avatar
I have. 5am start Thursday, I'll still be up. It's not as bad as E3, usually then it's bed at 3am, for a 4am alarm.
troublemaker 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
I'm happy to just watch it on the morning after XD Or the highlights
Robichoico 4 years ago
For some reason I thought this would be during the day, doubt I'll be up at 11pm, I'll just catch up with it Thursday.
Robichoico's avatar
You think that's bad? I thought it was the 2nd XD I woke up all excited to see the reveal and then was like 'can't be that good. Nobody is posting.' then realised it was the 20th XD
Robichoico 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
How many hours does it go on for? or are we talking bout a 20 minute video instead?
Robichoico's avatar
likely about 30 mins to an hour. Then an hour or two of you talking to other people on the net. And still not sleeping from excitement XD
Robichoico 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
lol, Hopefully it is lengthy. Will be interesting to see how much they actually let us hear, and how much they will save for E3. I'm hoping for more now and general game news plus a few console features for E3.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Johnathon 4 years ago
Who's betting on a new console announcement, as I for one aren't really sure that's what this is about..
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Think you are a bit late to the party Johnathon lol. I think It's pretty much guaranteed that it's going to be a new console announcement. Especially with all of the Evolution of Playstation videos Sony has been throwing about.
Perhaps, but I for one won't be one of the guys with their mouth to the floor in shock when the conference ends and there's not even a sniff of a new console announcement!
Johnathon 4 years ago
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I'll be watching! Quite excited for this, can't wait to see what Sony have up their sleeves!
Rachael 4 years ago
cant wait for this, going to be a long day though! would have preferred it to be mid day but i suppose 11 will have to do.
TromaDogg's avatar
TromaDogg 4 years ago
I'm very interested to see what Sony announce and will be watching. Although the PS3 is doing fine now, it got off to a very shaky start and they'll need a much better launch for the PS4 to convince me to pick one up sooner rather than later.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
It would be interesting to see a console reveal because of all these rumors and such. What I would REALLY like is Sony giving some of the JP games to have a chance over here, even if they are digital downloads (obviously needs to be translated lol) :D
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
if this is not ps4 i will start ww3
Kizzy's avatar
Please tell me your plan, so I may use it if Crytek continues to be iffy about making a Timesplitters 4 or HD collection :D
Kizzy 4 years ago
yes to timesplitters 4
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
Jamie 4 years ago
thank you shopto for providing a link as lets just say big events such as e3 have been hampered by dodgy links from reputuble websites. will 100% be watching this but sony will most likely go on about the history of playstation for around 20 minutes or so but still cant wait. 5 things i want to know: price, release date, specs, backwards compatibility and exclusive games but i dont think they will announce any of these and wait for GDC or E3.
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
cannot wait for this just after the brit awards will be an interesting night
Marty 4 years ago
I'm really looking forward to this tonight! I just hope that they have a decent line of first party exclusives for launch. At the end of the day content will drive sales more than anything else (apart from to the fanboys) so a good list of launch titles is essential to grab the early adopters & get a head start on MS for the next round of the console wars. Ding Ding, round 3!
MATTHEW 4 years ago
im curious to see if all these rumors come into play, especially no use of pre owned games
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 4 years ago
I shall be watching this with great interest. I guess they won't reveal too much as they will want to save alot of suprises for E3! The thing that interests me most what with all the talk lately of Microsofts next console requiring an always on connection is whether Sony are going down the same route, if one or both of them do then that's me out, well for these 2 consoles anyway. I shall try and remain optimistic though :)
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 4 years ago
I'm hoping for some giant enemy crabs. ;)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Only if they are based on real historic battles. Would be good as well if the announcement was just another Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
How long do these things usually last do they drag it out or they quick say 20 minute presentation?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
I'm hoping an hour to introduce quite a few things. If they're releasing more than the PS4, then I can see it being announced last.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
dazzadavie's avatar
dazzadavie 4 years ago
I know its going to be the PS4 but I'd love it if it wasn't. The fact we haven't seen pictures when they struggled to keep anything hidden the last two years or E3 suggests its pretty big or its not going to happen. I'm fearful for Sony though, the WiiU had a really poor reveal because it was rushed and wanted to get ahead of the game. I worried Sony are rushing this reveal out to get ahead of MS as this came up really quick are MS put up the timer that's counting down to E3. But we shall see.
eXeDoSUK's avatar
eXeDoSUK 4 years ago
I will stay up for this... Just hope they do release some information about PS4.... And if so.... how long do you think before Microsoft release information on the next XBOX?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
I remember seeing something about a march announcement may be wrong though
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Richard 4 years ago
Can't wait for tonight!! hoping that the design of the PS4 isn't as chunky as the 1st PS3 really intrested to see what it looks like!
Rachael 4 years ago
im sure it will look just fine, maybe even perfect. 4 hours left people!!! Ahhhhhh!!
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
11pm! On a school night!?
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 4 years ago
As for the announcement of the next Xbox, from what I read Microsoft will do it when they are ready and not rush anything! My guess is though especially if Sony's announcement tonight goes down well then I personally can't see it being too long before MS want their time in the spotlight? Also my personal opinion is Microsoft need to make some sort of official statement about the next Xbox because from what I can gather since these stories broke about always on internet, no pre-owned games ( true or not ) the reponse has not been good overall from the majority! .... Anyhow, not long to go now, I hope Sony have a great show and there's some nice suprises instore for us all :)
Rachael 4 years ago
lol shoxy i know right!! its ok though, i have tomorrow off work :D
Shoxy85's avatar
I had an 11pm last night! At 27 my days of staying up late two nights running are long gone! I'll be recovering from this for a month! haha
Shoxy85 4 years ago
You lightweight, when I was 27 I was up all night practically every night, mind you that was nearly twenty years ago.
im 22 and i can still last most nights, depends if i have any good games to play :P
Rachael 4 years ago
Shoxy85's avatar
I hate you both.
Shoxy85 4 years ago
Taz 4 years ago
Leaked announcements. Sony announcing new Brown colour for PS VIta! Sony announcing 10% discount for one day only for PS Move! Sony bought Mario series! I know because my Dad works for Microsoft and he got me Mewthree!
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
I'd just be happy with a re-release of final fantasy 7,8,9 on one disc remastered in hd or something. :)
LFC Bywater's avatar
I would literally cry if that came out. That would make me 100% get a PS4, with no hesitation.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
To be fair even as an xbox owner! FF VII VIII and IX would make me buy a ps4 as well my all time favourite 3 games
0000000000 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh i'm solely an Xbox owner too bud. Got my PS1 wired up still so still play the FF games, Just would like a remake. Part of me thinks they are too scared to do it though, risk ruining a legacy
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I can imagine the disappointment if we get a 30 second clip with what it looks like and thats all. There would be Riots... I'm sure we will get a ton of info, i hope so anyway.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Right people i'm gunna be going quiet till after the show, Don't want any disruptions :P Lets hope for a good show!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Me and Colin are both here. We will be posting the news as it happens, so if you miss something don't worry, just refresh the main news site and the news will start to appear. It may be worth having this story in one window and the main news site in another :D
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Oh, the video has switched to live. Get ready :D
LFC Bywater's avatar
Wish we had a way that we could all watch the stream and have a live chat on.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
Yeah we should have got a liveblog going, but its only me and Collin so we can't do that and the news. Maybe next time :D
Joe2120 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Save it for the 360 Announcement. Or the PS5 lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
New xbox** I knew what I meant :D
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Well heres hoping this will be good
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
well, that was 2 hours of boring scripted bull. No price, no specific release date, nor any images of the PS4. E3 it is then