Pre-order PS4 from ShopTo now

ShopTo now has the PS4 up for Pre-Order.

The console is currently available for pre-order for 399.85 GBP, although obviously this price is subject to change.

Having seen the console we are pretty sure you will want to pre-order one, so head on over to the PS4 Microsite here and reserve your console now.

Edited On 21 Feb, 2013

Comments
Jamie 4 years ago
im glad it will cost no more than £400 as im planning to spend £450 and get 3 games with it plus controller and that but when they announce the price it will probably be lower.
TromaDogg's avatar
TromaDogg 4 years ago
You know what? I think I will, lol. Still very interested to see what Microsoft come up with next though.
Welshy's avatar
Welshy 4 years ago
Day 1 from ShopTo for sure if the price stays anywhere near that range! Top notch reveal from Sony. You're move microsoft =)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
If the price goes up is there any sort of price guarantee like Amazon where we'll still pay that? Or will this be like the Wii U where even tho we ordered early all the orders got cancelled once the real price came up?
Steven 4 years ago
Why do shopto insist on charged £24 for delivery to Northern Ireland when other sites - amazon, play, game etc are all free? Would have bought one from here as you're my one stop shop normally - but not if N I keeps getting shafted with delivery charges!
Would someone from Shopto be kind enough to answer this?
Steven 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
final price will be cheaper if sony have learnt anything from the ps3. but NO! i wont pre order 1 im not overly impressed :D ill happily say enjoy to the future owners of the ps4. give me a final fantasy Vii Viii and IX remake/HD collection ill be tempted!
KARL 4 years ago
PS4 You will be mine,, Hopefully a worldwide release
opt1mus76's avatar
opt1mus76 4 years ago
I'm expecting the price to be around £350 then its pitched almost directly at Wii-U Premium. Guess they may hold off on that until MS announce Xbox720 to see where they are in relation but I don't expect MS to be too much longer. They won't want Sony to steal too much hype before them unless they've got something pretty darned special up their sleeves
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I think I will wait till a firm price announcement and release date announcement before preordering to many variables at the momemnt.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I've got it in my pre-order basket as I'll happily get one on release day...
Johnathon 4 years ago
I doubt it's gonna be the price it's listed for at the moment because of the specs it's supposed to have, but who knows, at 400 quid this would be a fantastic deal..
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
got my pre order in so looking forward to ps4 now its time to start saving !
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Sure the missus will kill me... Preordering!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Just means when you get kicked to the couch, it puts you closer to the PS4 ;)
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
I'm finding really hard to resist hitting that pre-order button then only thing stopping me is the wait and lack of funds >_<
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Looking in my pre-order bag: Fire Emblem(PAID), Last of Us, Playstation 4 Console, Watchdogs, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Infamous: Second Son, Destiny, Deep Down, Sony Dualshock 4 Controller. Yeah, £750. A good time to own a credit card it seems.
Aidan 3 years ago
Just registered an account, I was just about to pre-order the ps4 killzone bundle... added to cart... £24 delivery to Belfast?!! Are you guys Serious? What the Hell ShopTo? That's just pathetic. I'll hold off methinks. A bit of patience with earn me half the price of a new game. Poor show...