The PlayStation 4 Launch: All The Trailers

We've seen the conference, we've written the stories. So now let's take a sit back, relax and watch the trailers.

Sound like a plan? Good, we'll go get a cup of coffee and press play.

Deep Down

DriveClub

Knack

InFamous: Second Son

Killzone: Shadow Fall

PlayStation Meeting Trailer

PlayStation 4 Demo

PS4 Announcement Trailer

Unreal Engine Tech Demo

Watch Dogs

Edited On 21 Feb, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
watch dogs is going to be incredible u can see it already! cant wait for it on the xbox
screally's avatar
screally 4 years ago
Kill zone was jaw dropping last night. Square Enid dropped the ball though.
Knack looks interesting, other than that nothing really stands out, it's all very pretty and all, but it's likely all prerendered too, the only gameplay we saw was Watch Dogs, and that's multiplatform.
Joe2120's avatar
The killzone footage shown last night was being played live. Looked exactly like the trailer. Amazing looking.
Joe2120 4 years ago
I just looked it up, yes, very pretty, although not a great leap from current gen, still doesn't interest me gameplaywise though.
0000000000's avatar
watchdogs on the next xbox for me :D
0000000000 4 years ago
I'm still not sure about Watch Dogs, if I do get it it'll be second hand though, Ubisoft do not deserve my money.
Yeah I agree in that it didn't look like a huge leap to me either. I hope these developers push this hardware to the max sooner rather than later...
Johnathon 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Only game announced that didn't show gameplay last night was infamous 3. Everything else was the real deal.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Sadly, I'd have loved to see more of his powers.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Thought Infamous was going to be Prototype which would have been a tad annoying, but so glad it's Infamous. More superheroes in the city too, which is always good. I loved the look of the Square Enix one too but that was annoying to basically announce FF when we know it'd be at E3 anyway! Killzone looked class, as did deep down. I'm really looking forward to this launch window.
The most interesting thing about Deep Down for me was the text box at the end, is it going to be a game about people playing a game? That could be interesting.
ASC's avatar
They mentioned at one point having your friends able to drop help into your game, such as a healing potion to take their example. So i think its an example of that.
ASC 4 years ago
Oh, that's a bit disappointing.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Yeah, I thought that aswell, and that looked fantastic. ASCs thing also plays on my mind too, but, the box didn't exactly look Playstationy. Don't know if Capcom were just showing off their compatiblity with the PS4, but I'm hoping the 'game inside a game' is right.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Well, to be fair DW, there's no way we could have known Final Fantasy for PS4 would show up at E3, so it was a bit of a surprise to hear it'll be shown given how Square-Enix have suspended everything in development at their headquarters so they can fix FFXIV for the past year and a half. Didn't think they'd be in any state to make a next gen showing this year.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
True. But with even FFX getting announced or something, we were known to suspect something at E3 this year. But to come out, then do that, was heartbreaking. Least I have one of my favourite franchises to look forward to I suppose.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Jamie 4 years ago
i think watch dogs will be the best game here. when it comes out ( hopefully this year )
Kizzy's avatar
Completely agree with you there Jamie :D
Kizzy 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Going to sift through all of these again now as I missed half of them last night. I'm still massively impressed with everything on show last night
Kizzy's avatar
The stream was really annoying and I missed quite a few things about the PS4 and some of the games, but got it working properly after changing the video quality to 360p.
Kizzy 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I think it was more my general internet connection rather than the stream. Virgin media love winding me up I reckon.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Kizzy's avatar
I'm with Sky and for some odd reason when someone answers the house phone everything connected to the internet gets disconnected, honestly most annoying thing ever when your trying to play online =/
Kizzy 4 years ago
Good luck streaming games when you can't even stream a video properly ;)
i would find that highly annoying! just disconnect ur house phone, thats what i would do anyway. because i have my mobile my house phone barely ever gets answered.
Rachael 4 years ago
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
kill zone was by far my best although they were all great did not catch them all so have to watch the others , the new infamous was a surprize for me though was not expecting that
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
watch dogs diablo and killzone for me all of them are epic i can't wait to actually play diablo on my ps (: thank you so much sony
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Even if what was shown last night constituted the entire first party title line up for the launch period that would be plenty, but apparently there's even more they held off on so they still had some surprises for E3 in addition to showing the finalised console case design. Should be an exciting E3 this year.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
****'s sake :( Give us a 'delete post option already Joe, please.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
There is one lol. Right next to 'report abuse' on your own post.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Must say Deep down looks impressive as does watch dogs but would prob get that for the new xbox. Would like to see some more on infamous 3 just a shame it doesnt look like Cole will be in it.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Okay lets see , I want.....Watch_dogs, InFamous, Killzone and maybe Deep Down will see how it goes when more is revealed :D
MATTHEW 4 years ago
watch dogs looks amazing!! a definite day one purchase
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Watch_Dogs looks nice. Hopefully shopto put the Wii U version up for it soon. I like the look of Deep Down too. Everything else just doesn't interest me. Killzone I can't see anything different to the older ones except for prettier graphics.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
watch dogs is what has my interest. Killzone 4 just comes across your typical major FPS
Rachael 4 years ago
my internet provider cuts me off a few hours before the event kicked off and i have just got it back this morning. i have missed sooooo much! everything looks better than i had imagined though! watch dogs is one of my favourite games but it really does have an assassins creed feel to it, i know its a ubisoft game but lots of the stuff is really identical. the movement of the guy, the random squiggly line things on the screen remind me of the animus too.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
It's because the pop ups and stuff are exactly taken from AC.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
ah right. its not a bad thing though i loved the ac games. this looks much much better though!
Rachael 4 years ago
Glad it's not just me seeing the similarities to AC, it really does look like the same game in a contemporary setting.
Rachael 4 years ago
Joe the Deep down video is not working for me :( is anybody else having this problem? it just comes up saying the video is private with a fuzzy background.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Yeah, the video is now set to 'private' for some reason.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
i looked it up on youtube, is any of the video actual gameplay? if it is then i am amazed.
Rachael 4 years ago
James 4 years ago
The thought of playing PS4 games on my Vita, whilst on the John, is a great thought...
James 4 years ago
But seriously... Deep Down looked a little... too good? If that's even a thing...