PlayStation 4 website launches Worldwide

Sony has today launched a new website for PlayStation 4.

The site services North America, Europe and Japan and while there is not much in the way of new information, you can use the site to check out the trailer, look at images of the controller and also sign up for future information.

We expect we won't hear much more on the system itself now until E3, although you never know.

Edited On 22 Feb, 2013

Comments
Jamie 4 years ago
atleast they have the website up and running. hopefully they will show us more ps4 news sooner than e3 via their website. sony are preparing for the future here and probably got the domain name a few years back.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
microsoft get your fingers out your ass
Microsoft needs to pull something big out of the bag to catch my eye. My next gen purchases will be a Wii U (Monster Hunter U) and a PS4
I'm the same, I don't normally go for Sony but they've piqued my interest this time, if all MS has to show is more Halo, Gears, etc then I'll probably skip it, three consoles is quite hard to justify.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
They'll have to have some new IPs, or atleast some good exclusives to compete. If they come out with a new Halo, a New Gears and a new Forza, good times. But if that is all they go out there with some EA multiplatformers and 'destiny', then they'll lag behind.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
It seems Microsoft cares more about trying to take over your living room than making games and if they move forward with that mentality I for will won't be getting the new Xbox till later into the generation as I did with the PS3
Zombieflamingo's avatar
There was a demo just out for monster hunter on the Wii u i forgot how much fun that game was and with better internet on the wii u than the wii i may actually play this one online. I reckon we will see some sort of new Fable (RPG one and not kinect).
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
i agree with you saiyanNox. i want a console for the enjoyment of playing game, not for all the rubbish that the xbox is pushing on us. i for one will be 100 percent getting a ps4, xbox are yet to convince me, especially if their new ps consist mainly of kinect rubbish.
Rachael 4 years ago
Since Peter Molyneux is no longer at Lionhead, I think a new Fable would be really good or at least better than Fable 3 and while 3 was a good game it had nothing on its predecessors
LFC Bywater's avatar
You can't beat the first 2 Fables. I loved them both, but played about an hour of 3 and just couldn't enjoy it. A change was for the better, and hopefully they can pull a great re-boot out of the bag.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
I just played the demo for monster hunter i love it keeping my pre-order on shopto now loved it. I just can't wait till the end of the year to play on the next gen consoles ):
I tried the MH demo, didn't have a clue what I was supposed to be doing.
Well at least you tried it Gloria
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
Exciting but again let's see what Microsoft do before all lapping up this console if it has more features Sony are playing catchup again.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
When the 360 came out it was around the time I walked out on my job. When the PS3 came out I'd recently quit another job. When the Wii came out I'd just moved into my own house. I bought them all. I don't like change. I don't know if I'm ready for a new console yet.
JMeeks1875's avatar
JMeeks1875 4 years ago
I'll be opting for the PS4 regardless what Microsoft has to offer in all honesty. I just prefer the PS brand and they have the better exclusives. Loving the buzz the PS4 is creating :) Be interesting to see what Microsoft offer up & when.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Pretty neat website they have there, I still can't get Watch_dogs off my mind because of how awesome it looks xD