Monster Hunter TShirt comes free with hardware bundle

ShopTo is pleased to announce that anyone buying the 3DS or Wii U Monster Hunter Bundles will now get a free tshirt.

Monster Hunter 3 arrives next month and you can buy it bundled with either a 3DS or a Wii U. If you own these consoles then you can also buy them separately, although only the hardware bundle comes with a tshirt.

Check out a pic below.

Edited On 26 Feb, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i had to cancel this for money issues :( but damn im asking the bank to lend me some moneys :P lol
Size? it's between the Monster Hunter Wii U bundle here or a Premium and Monster Hunter U at Zavvi
Joe2120's avatar
They come in various sizes apparently, although what you are sent is random.
Joe2120 4 years ago
That suck i'll see what I have to spare closer to time but if anything I would prefer to get one from Shopto cos well (No disrespect) anywhere is better than Zavvi
Zavvi suck big time, guaranteed delivery at least one working day after launch.
As I always say ''Only order from Zavvi if you don't care when you get your order''
I stupidly ordered Lego City from there because it was only £35 with a voucher I had, luckily I will have Monster Hunter and Luigi's Mansion to keep me occupied till it arrives.
Robichoico's avatar
Zavvi were decent a year or two back. Used to get games cheap and early from them. Now they suck. I can usually manage to import a game from Japan and get it before Zavvi get it out lol. Amazon is becoming worse and worse too.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I've been disappointed by the size two t-shirts I've been sent before, I can wait to get one without the t-shirt
Rubix78's avatar
Rubix78 4 years ago
Wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked on this link but that's a pretty nice T-Shirt. Size will be the issue
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I bought a wii u from shopto at launch. And buying the game separate. Can I not get one free? Lol. It's a shame shopto aren't doing a great deal on them. Game is doing a great deal if you buy both 3ds and wii u version you save about a tenner
eah so buying both from game is £69.99.. preordering both seperatly from here is £69.97. so not really any difference at all, so buy from where u think will deliver more reliably. my bets are on shopto
philip 4 years ago
J-D's avatar
J-D 4 years ago
i look at that t-shirt and go meh
shiny miller's avatar
Yeah, but at least it's generic enough you could wear it in public! Most film/game freebie t-shirts I'd only feel comfortable wearing in private.
shiny miller 4 years ago
James 4 years ago
Monster Hunter... Y U NO ON VITA!?!? :'( If this game plays as well on a 3DS as it did on the PSP, i'd definitely consider it though!