Xbox LIVE Games on Demand go on sale

Microsoft has announced that over 60 Xbox 360 Games on Demand titles will be on sale with up to 75% off, with some as low as 85% off, in its "Xbox Ultimate Game Sale".

Each day, a different set of titles will be on sale, although each game is only on sale for a limited time.

The special offer for today (Tuesday 26th February) sees Halo 4 discounted to 24.99GBP, while Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo Wars all discounted to 8.99 GBP each.

Some of the other titles you can expect to see on sale include:

Assassins Creed & Assassins Creed 2
The Darkness
Tomb Raider Legend

Edited On 26 Feb, 2013

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
It's proving difficult to find pricing for the UK sale, but some of these titles will apparently be going for as little as 3 quid each! Goddamned sweet deal, will be stocking up on moon bucks on the way home from work in preparation.
Datastatic's avatar
Copy/Pasted this if it helps - I know the formatting will get broken but it looks ok at time of posting. ***PRICES UNTIL 4TH MARCH*** GRID - £2.69 Call of Juarez - £2.69 Hawx - £2.69 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas - £2.69 Rayman Raving Rabbids - £2.69 Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - £2.69 Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - £2.69 Dark Messiah: Elements £2.69 Tomb Raider: Legend - £2.69 The Darkness - £4.49 Virtua Fighter 5 - £4.49 Dirt 2 - £4.49 Bioshock - £4.49 Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - £4.49 ***DAILY DEALS*** (will look to update each day asap) 26th Feb: Halo 3 - £8.99 Halo Reach - £8.99 Halo Wars - £8.99 Halo 4 - £24.99
Datastatic 4 years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Some interesting games on there for quite cheap how does games on demand work do you pay the price and its yours for ever or is it something like Playstation Plus where you only keep it so long?
Bindiana 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Some good stuff there. Got Dark Messiah and Call of Juarez last night. Can't help but note the UK didn't get El Shaddai in the sale though, and that was one I was set on getting as well.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Depending on how much it went for i would be tempted to pick up The Orange Box. Thought that game was awesome. Which reminds we, where is our Half Life 3?
Half-Life 3 is a myth
troublemaker's avatar
THQ are making it!
troublemaker 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
when do these actually go on sale?
0000000000 4 years ago
they are starting today kikicookie. i would rather see another blue shift :) that was a part of the original half life bundle with barney the cop :)
Rachael 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
I have Half Life 3, you can only get it on Japanese import for the NEO-Geo pocket colour though.
Datastatic 4 years ago
Allan 4 years ago
Was excited when I saw the title of this article, but considering I have all but two of the titles on the list, and the two I don't have, I don't really want, I feel like I've been shot down haha! Obviously it's fantastic for people who haven't got any of these. I don't really like non-physical copies anyway, if I'm being honest. Hopefully they do a sale on some of the indie games and Arcade games too.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
fallout new vegas for me miss playing it had to sell it when i had no money! maybe resi 4 for old times
Rubix78's avatar
Rubix78 4 years ago
Nothing really on that list that interests me apart from maybe Borderlands 2. Everything I want I normally buy on release, I rarely go back
Not much there I fancy, might check out GRID if the price is right.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Thats up just now for £2.69 dont think you can get any more right than that.
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Yep, added it to my download queue already ;)
£2.69?!?! wow thats as cheap as chips will do that when i get home :D
Rachael 4 years ago
Nothing here for me. I think the two i'm most likely to buy are Metal Gear HD and Fable 3
Johno Muller's avatar
Don't get Fable 3, It has all the worst parts of 2 and some more on top
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I already have Fable 3 and while it is a good game in my eyes it's just a bad Fable game. Also my sister wants to play co-op so that's the reason i might get it
alan james 4 years ago
"Dishonored and tekken 6 AM going for" and the assassins creed pack!!
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Halo 3 for £8.99 isn't that great a deal, it's damn old now. And I think Halo Wars has been cheaper in the past via GOD already (I downloaded it when it was last on sale). Or maybe I'm just spoilt now that I have a PS3 with PS Plus as well as a 360.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
A game that doesn't lose its class, and only loses its multiplayer is well worth more than £8.99. Especially as people buy these games alot to play before the sequel comes out. Halo Wars was bad though. I bought the limited edition one and it was just...eugh.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Make all the GoD cheap right up before they announce no backwards compatibility on digital games, which would be naughty.
HOWARD 4 years ago
It's a shame that Microsoft don't do things like this on a regular basis like the Steam sales for PC. That being said, I prefer a boxed copy over a digital one. there's no DRM involved that way ;)
Unknown_1's avatar
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Unfortunately even after the discounts a lot of these games would still be cheaper in retail or the same price for a new copy. Good example is Halo 4 already.
garrettfromthecity4's avatar
garrettfromthecity4 4 years ago
It's not fair for people who have worked and spent their hard earned money and points on 20 pound game to see then reduced to a couple of quid. I think Microsoft should offer something to the people who have been buying expensive games on demand for a long time for their loyalty.
Xbox Live already has a reward program that gives you MS points.
Datastatic's avatar
This... But on Playstation.
Datastatic 4 years ago
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
70% off Street fighter x tekken DLC would be better or release the ultimate edition game already!
The Auracle's avatar
The Auracle 4 years ago
I'll definitely get Fallout 3 again. One of the best games of all-time, never mind this generation.