Battlefield 3 'End Game' video shows Dirt Bikes

Battlefield 3's End Game looks like Road Rash with machine guns. Don't believe me? Then check out the video below for proof.

End Game is the fifth expansion pack for Battlefield 3, out March 2013. As you can see in the video below, it's got helicopters and dirt bikes, both of which make an appearance here in order to show off the Capture the Flag mode.

It all looks rather fun really.

Edited On 28 Feb, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Air superiority and CTF returning should be fun. Looking forward to this expansion more than any of the others. Hopefully it'll kick me back onto BF3 for a bit. It's been too long
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I hope they add Air Superiority to some of the older maps, Wake Island, Caspian Border and Bandar Desert could easily manage it. CTF would fit into B2K, CQ and AM maps too
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Need to get back into BF3, bought premium but have only played Close Quarters (which I loved) so need to get this booted up again.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Still not played Battlefield 3, but wouldnt mind giving it a whirl seeing as its better than the piss poor attempt Danger Close made with Medal of Honor
Datastatic's avatar
The premium edition on this page is a total bargain. Go for it.
Datastatic 4 years ago
Unknown_1's avatar
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Its not going to be nearly as chaotic as they show in the trailer. That said I'm glad Air Superiority is back. Enjoyed it in 1943.
Rachael 4 years ago
would have liked this piece of dlc to be included in the premium edition. still a great game though and will be downloading this. the dirt bikes seem fun!
troublemaker's avatar
ALL DLC apart from the complete weapon unlocks are available in th Premium Edition. Well worth picking it up
troublemaker 4 years ago
oooo i didnt know that. thought that because it was being released after the premium edition was out that it wouldnt be included. thankyou for clearing that up for me :)
Rachael 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Can't believe this game is 40 quid still when Medal of Honor has been and gone!
Unknown_1's avatar
I think only the premium version if £40 which comes with every piece of DLC released for the game. The normal copy is around £20.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Rachael 4 years ago
Battlefield is a much much bigger game now. and this also includes all of the dlc so its well worth it. will be picking up mine soon.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i traded my BF3 in a long time ago! yes this does look good for the fans i hope u all enjoy it, i didnt either bother with BO2 ive give up on the online FPS and i think its going to take something amazing to get me to buy 1 again!
Beazi's avatar
Destiny Kiki?
Beazi 4 years ago
I might try and convince my mate to get this for me since he owes me a Battlefield 3
0000000000's avatar
shouldnt have to convince him if he owes it u :P he should give it u no questions asked
0000000000 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
I'd like to try and get into Battlefield rather than Modern Warfare, but the fact Ea will be pushing micro-transactions makes me less likely to try. Still, this does look pretty incredible.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Agree I don't like the Micro Transactions... But really it's a way to cheat. For example, Dead Space 3 I am playing through at the moment; and I prefer collecting and just souping up my weapons. Still think the Plasma cutter when adding electric currents etc is the best. Out of interest anyone got to Tau Volantis yet? I am on chapter 6 with the two regenerators and I'm still not there!
Rachael 4 years ago
i wouldnt say it was cheating. well i dont see it that way anyway. i see it as lazy people being able to get what they want faster.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Lol! But by doing that they give themselves a handicap and then thrash the opposition now in Black Ops 2 who will win out of a handgun and a rocket launcher? Even if that person with the handgun is the better player it will take a couple of hits apart from just the one
Rachael 4 years ago
but the difference of levels that there natrually is you get that anyway. and i am very good with a pistol ;) lol
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Lol! I'm not! I find even with the shotgun it takes two from afar and by the first shot the enemy knows where I am!