PlayStation Network maintenance this Monday

The PlayStation Network will be down for maintenance this Monday 4 March from 16.00 GMT until Tuesday 5 March at 03.00 GMT.

As usual, during this time you'll be unable to access the PlayStation Store, Account Management, Account Registration, Transaction Management and the official Sony Entertainment Network.com site during this time.

If you are signed in before maintenance then you should be able to continue playing online.

Edited On 01 Mar, 2013

Comments
Rachael 4 years ago
lots of very good single player games out at the moment so this isnt too much of a problem
So I won't be able to play MAG on Monday....well that sucks. Looks like I will be able to get right stuck into Hyperdimension Neptunia then
PrometheusFan's avatar
The first HN? My sympathies... that one is pretty rubbish I thought.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
I'm enjoying it sure it has it's problems (more so then a lot of games) but i'm really liking the dialog and combat
if you turn on your playstation before 4 you still can :)
Rachael 4 years ago
My Playstation has the habit of disconnecting randomly so I wouldn't risk it
oh that sucks :( i can relate to that my internet connection is terrible so i am constantly getting cut off. i usually dont even bother connecting to the internet at all now when it comes to my consoles.
Rachael 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Also you could guarantee a load of the MAG community will be off by it too so it wouldn't be as enjoyable.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
True since there isn't a lot in the first place (still a reasonable amount)
Beazi's avatar
Rachael that's why having an always connected solution is a bad bad idea!
Unknown_1's avatar
MAG is still alive? I got my PS3 last holiday and bypassed this game since I assumed the community would be dead by now. Plus I am amazed someone else actually has Hyperdimension Neptunia other than me. I love my JRPGs, but this game is an absolute pain to play. Even though the story is a bunch of lol, the gameplay is just so repetitive.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Ye MAG is still alive but most of the people still playing it have over 800 hours logged so all I do is get slaughtered. (Remember you can't spell slaughter without laughter) Hyperdimension Neptunia isn't that bad
Unknown_1's avatar
Oh yeah man, if you ever play online shooters its always like that. The experienced players feast upon the noobs. I'm master prestige in black ops 2 and I eat up most players for breakfast. You kind of expect to get your backside pushed into shape when you jump into an FPS online. Its just part of the experience.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Once I've done with MGR, I have Dead Space, Uncharted 3, Assassins Creed 3, Crysis and a few other single player games to get through. If only they had more of these to stop me going on FIFA...
0000000000's avatar
im in the middle of persuading my cousin to give me his ps3 since he hasnt used it in 6 months! why let it go to waste!
0000000000 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
He's probably in the same boat where he'll crave it one day and will not be able to get it back! I've somehow lost my Wii to my sister and my DS Lite to my nephew, and when I ask for them back I get the 'you don't play it!' response. Thank god for my PS3 and 3DS. I've learnt a lesson :P
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
hes got a wii u a 360 a pc a vita and a 3ds he doesnt need his ps3! lol
0000000000 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Just work a way in to his house and take it then :P Deny all involvement.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
well hes only recently moved out of mine.. i have his power cable and his pad... im half way there!
0000000000 4 years ago
I can't believe you two are talking about this
Beazi's avatar
PML! The planned nick a PS3 off a child plan. Don't think Kiki would do it Saiyan lol!
Beazi 4 years ago
Well it will be Dead Space 3 on Monday then :)
J-D's avatar
DmC for me
J-D 4 years ago
Beazi 4 years ago
I still have a fair bit on Devil May Cry. Love the game... Just stretching it as much as possible! With Tomb Raider coming (has anyone's been dispatched? Mine is still processing? Hoping for it tomorrow lol) and God of War... I'm running out of time to play games! Of course I still have to allow Fifa and shoot people online (Black ops 2) time!
I don't know how you can stretch out DmC so long, I finished it over a weekend and I wasn't even playing it that much.
there is new virgil dlc so that helps a little bit :)
Rachael 4 years ago
just to let you know mine was dispatched on friday ( tomb raider ps3 ) but i dont know what time as i read the email today. the multiplayer for tomb raider is apparently crap which is what it first looked like so single player will be alright for us during maintenance although i want to make sure im signed in just incase i do feel like trying the online for myself.
Jamie 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Got a 9pm email, very strange to ship then. I was hoping for today but not to be :(
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
tomb raider gets sent on sat , so dont expect till tues its going to be a long three days with out tomb raider damm!
Beazi 4 years ago
Darn :( oh well at least I can go through a bit more of Dead Space 3 and Anniversary. Should be on Black Ops 2 tonight mate for a good while sorry had to go last night my TV is dictated by the significant other. Need second tv and probably second Playstation
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i know well disapointed with the news was looking forward to playing tomb raider tommorow not like shop to to hold back sending games
Beazi 4 years ago
Unless they have been sent and someone forgot to press the button! There is a picture of the envelope though
Beazi 4 years ago
Talk of the devil... It's just been dispatched at 9pm!!! Aimee Kearsley and her temple of doom is on its way to me.
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
I used to be off work on a Thursday every week and they ALWAYS used to do it on a Thursday. Now I am off on Monday. Playstation !! Why do you hate me.... Ni No I guess.
Unknown_1's avatar
Hope you enjoy that beautiful Ni No Kuni. I hope to get it someday when there aren't so many other games I have on my list to get. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. That's my next game.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Beazi 4 years ago
I think the best time they could do this is Tuesday mornings cannot imagine PSN being busy then
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Why can't they do this on a Friday evening when most people are out anyway? Monday evening no-one goes out so there will be the most people who want to play!
Beazi 4 years ago
I think Tuesday morning is still best, everyone is at work or school. I always play on a Friday evening... When the misses and son is in bed its normally Black Ops2 time lol On another note no Tomb Raider today postman delivered the phone bill and some general bumpf not addressed from QuickQuid, Pizza Hut and Talk Talk but no Lara :(
Unknown_1's avatar
Unknown_1 4 years ago
For me: Tales of Graces F. Such an awesome game.
I've had Tales of Graces F sitting on my shelf since I got it day 1 I just can't seem to slide it into the PS3 (Waka Waka)
Unknown_1's avatar
Yeah I have the day one edition as well with the awesome artbook and stuff. Pretty good game but haven't finished it yet. But I like the Tales games so I'll finish it eventually. Might as well savour it.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Ye that artbook is something special the only thing that annoys me is the soundtrack wasn't MP3 based so i couldn't import in into my itunes without a workaround
Unknown_1's avatar
lol never bothered actually popping in those extra dvds that came with it. Neither did I use the costume DLC lol. Probably should do so sometime.
Unknown_1 4 years ago
Beazi 4 years ago
Need to finish Anniversary in the Final Conflict bit with the lava stream but it is getting extremely difficult. Lots of precise jumping from ledge to ledge but I will complete it. Clocked up 16 hours so far!
dazsuvo's avatar
dazsuvo 4 years ago
I really hope that the future PS4 will not have lot's of maintenance problems as it could be the ruining of it, they need silent updates on the fly...
Beazi 4 years ago
Things will be better next generation I am sure of it. Already hints of Cloud to Download games hint at constant background loading. I would think its an ever evolving network
dazsuvo's avatar
dazsuvo 4 years ago
Yes Beazi it hopefully will be, I personally prefer the Xbox online at the moment because it is more user friendly online with friends at the moment. But next generation is looking superb for the PS4 which I will be purchasing from Shopto especially with the 12 month replacement warranty, SUPERB...
Beazi 4 years ago
That's a big advantage I have never ordered a console from ShopTo but will be this time round. The XBox 360 I agree has a very friendly interface but I do like the Xross Media Baf of the Playstation 3!