Bentley stars in new Sly Cooper trailer

Sly Cooper is released later this month and to celebrate Sony has released a new trailer showing us what it's like to play as Bentley.

We've been playing this game for months on Vita and PS3, although we aren't quite allowed to talk about it yet, however we will post our review soon.

You can check out the video below.

If you're convinced that this is the game for you then you can pre-order below.

Edited On 01 Mar, 2013

Comments
lol that was class!
0000000000 2 years ago
Been playing the game for months you say? Looking for any writers?
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
ive tried that lol
0000000000 2 years ago
sly cooper needs a tv series, i need this tv series, you need this tv series.
J-D 2 years ago
I love the sly games and this has been a long time coming.Go on Joe tell me what you think of it??? I promise I wont tell anyone keep it between you and me, hush hush and all that ! > )
inspector 74 2 years ago
I imported this a few weeks back. It's pretty much what I expected from the Sly Cooper series. Felt more like a combination of 2 and 3 for the length. It's a pretty damn safe game too. If you like Sly, you pretty much know what to expect, there's not really anything new to the game either. Despite that. It still manages to feel a whole lot fresher than a lot of the other franchises being trundled out year in year out (God of War, Assassins Creed, 2D Mario)
Robichoico 2 years ago
thats good to hear, if it ain't broke, don't fix it
J-D 2 years ago
Whoa this game is quite cheap for a pre-order. Never played a sly game but definitely like the art style. Might give it a try at some point.
Unknown_1 2 years ago
pick up the HD collection of 1-3. 2 is pretty poor in that it feels really stretched out and long. 1 is platforming goodness. 3 is a mixture of both
Robichoico 2 years ago
ive never played it either. maybe its cheap as the late release date to america, maybe sony want the game to sell better or maybe shopto has lowered the price. if you do get it let me know what you think please as you and i have never played a game in this series before.
Jamie 2 years ago
sly is an amazing game series, my favourite being 2, you should get the hd collection if you can, just be aware that 1 is different to the rest of them so don't be off put if you aren't fond of it, 2 is when the series truly shined
J-D 2 years ago
Checked out the HD collection. Looks pretty sly. Get it, SLY...never mind. But yeah I'll probably pick that up first if I feel like playing some platformer.
Unknown_1 2 years ago
you won't regret it, just one thing tho, get the disk version, you get extras with it like minigames, you don't get them on psn, hope you like it
J-D 2 years ago
Didn't think there would be a difference. But yeah I would have gotten a physical copy anyway since you can't transfer digital stuff over to PS4.
Unknown_1 2 years ago
yeah you'd have to be a complete idiot to download anything instead of getting the hard copy. btw i forgot to introduce myself, im a complete idiot.
J-D 2 years ago
lol
Unknown_1 2 years ago
Physical copies are so much better for the hard drive as well. Still waiting for the Resident Ev 4 and Code Veronica pack! On Sly played it once before wasn't as struck as I was Jak and Daxter
Beazi 2 years ago
its ok, its like mario and sonic, some people like one and some people like the other
J-D 2 years ago
i hope there will always be physical copies they are so much better than just downloading games. call me old fashioned but i will always think this.
Rachael 2 years ago
i think the ball is in microsofts corner for this one, and no i think 98% would prefer hard copies, i know i do, does anyone prefer digital copies?
J-D 2 years ago
it would be really silly of them to and as much as i love microsoft i would only get a playstation 4 next generation. ps4 is discs still right?
Rachael 2 years ago
I don't mind digital even though I prefer to have physical copies. The real fear I have of everything becoming digital only is that the price of games would become fixed and would be as high as the publishers/platform holders want them to be. It won't be like now where there is competition between retailers with discounts and offers. There would be no competition on price/service and we would have to pay whatever high price they decide on.
Unknown_1 2 years ago
yeah, they are also making all of their disk releases as digital releases too but think of the size of one game on the ps4, it'd take 2 days to download on a good connection, not to mention the digital releases are usually a ripoff
J-D 2 years ago
I have the liberty of being on virgin media with a constant 30Mbps connection, which can be increased to 100Mbps. I can download 10Gigs in about an hour. So if PS4 games are about 50 gigs, it'll probably take me 5-6 hours. But I don't think everyone has fiber optic yet. It will be interesting to see how Sony manages to get Gaikai out which will require extremely fast internet connection to stream stuff.
Unknown_1 2 years ago
i defo don't have fiber cable but i have a hamster called bobby that i feed fiber to and he powers my net........i got nothing......in all serious tho im glad they are doing both but i got no chance downloading something that big right now, future maybe but now, nope.
J-D 2 years ago
I think if games become download only it will it will cut out part of the leisure market as hard drives cost so much more ontop of the console
Beazi 2 years ago