Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag gets debut trailer

Ubisoft has released the debut trailer for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

The trailer was scheduled to release later today when the embargo ends, however an early leak saw those plans change.

We'll post up more information on the game later today, but in the meantime here is the trailer.

You can pre-order Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag below.

Edited On 04 Mar, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Trailer looks good. But I'll stick to my original "not convinced, franchise is over milked, my first NOT day one purchase for AC" line from last week. I love the atmosphere in the trailer though. Brilliant
Pyroloveridge's avatar
it is starting to get tedious now. can we just have some answers??? i haven't even bothered with 3 yet
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
I would recommend 3. Just for the fact that it wraps up alot of story elements very well. But that is half my problem with 4 to be honest!
troublemaker 4 years ago
HOWARD 4 years ago
AC is definitely being milked now. I thought it was bad having to play as Ezio for 3 games, and welcomed the change of assassin when Connor was introduced, but now this!? after the third game has only been out a few months! No doubt there'll be the usual cliffhanger ending making us play even more of these annually. I have no doubt the game will be polished and enjoyable, but I would rather wait a couple of years to be honest as people will get sick of it every year with the storyline teasing us constantly with no firm resolution.
I love how about a month ago they were saying there will be another AC, but not till next year, and now they've brought it forward a year and are marketing the hell out of it a good 6 months before release.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Yeah i thought they were going to give it a rest. I have never really got into these games still have to finish 1 and 2 :)
stormy2k's avatar
stormy2k 4 years ago
I loved every Assassins Creed game except for AC3. It focused to much on combat over stealth and really didn't hold a candle to AC2. Plus the pacing was dire with to much back story. The only thing that I really enjoyed in AC3 was the Naval missions, so seeing Black Flag really has re-ignited my hopes for the next game. I don't care if Ubi are 'Milking' as some say, I love COD too so if they keep making games I like yearly, that suits me just fine.
Konakona's avatar
You have more money than sense.
Konakona 4 years ago