Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag screens

Ubisoft has released a new batch of screenshots for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

To view the images in all their glory, simply click on one of the images below and hey presto, you'll make your way into our new gallery. Gotta love technology eh?

You can pre-order Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag below.

Edited On 04 Mar, 2013

Comments
They really are going overkill on this now, a month ago they said it wouldn't be out till next year.
troublemaker's avatar
This is gonna be one of those games where the constant barrage of marketing peer pressures you into a pre-order! Nope, no this year ubi!
troublemaker 4 years ago
A definite no for me too, even if I wasn't boycotting Ubisoft I wouldn't be interested, found the first two really tedious.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Release all the info and hopefully gameplay within the next month ortwo. no good showing it off at E3 as that will be overshadowed by the PS4 and Xbox dick measuring
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Exactly. If they have another show to show things off, hopefully it'll be geared towards next-gen games.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Screenshots look beautiful. Wonder if it'll be Far Cry like in terms of being attacked while underwater?
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I'm really 50/50 on this game, at first i wrote it off but these screens look nice, and the trailer i watched earlier was pretty good. Think that i will wait for some gameplay. Loving the new Gallery though.
0000000000's avatar
im in the same boat as u
0000000000 4 years ago
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
From the screenshots the game does look stunning visually, but I won't be getting it as I didn't enjoy the first Assassins Creed. Annoying thing about Assassins Creed is the over the top advertisement, not just on the internet, but on television etc.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
If you've only played the first, I'd stress you to play the 2nd. I enjoyed the first, where as a load of my mates hated it. I got the 2nd, and they played it a bit and they really enjoyed it. It's a leap above.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Spear 25's avatar
I did get Assassins Creed 2 as a present but its still sat on my shelf wrapped and unused. Due to lack of new games (as in I haven't had a new game in a while, and not that there hasn't been any good games out recently) I will get it a go sometime in the next few days.
Spear 25 4 years ago
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Ive played a couple of the 'Ass' games and yeah at first I thought they were pretty good but it feels like they release an 'Ass' game now every 20 seconds complete over kill for me no ta!!!