Turtles to return this summer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows has been announced by Activision for PSN, Xbox LIVE and PC.

The title is based on the Nickleodean TV series for which Activision signed a licensing deal. Apparently you'll be able to play in four player online co-op in order to team up with the other turtles and bring justice to the world in a way only the heroes in a half shell know how.

Red Fly Studios are working on the title, which is the first of three that Activision signed up for.

Edited On 05 Mar, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
i don't hate this new incarnation of turtles, it obviously has to change and be brighter in colour as kids now need big bright colours ... anything has to be better than what Michael Bay is going to do
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I reckon I could actually get on board with this. Looks like it could be a bit of fun. it did tickle me though that a game based on a NickTV kids show is rated 16. Love it
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
ive been a turtle fan my whole life and now my 2 eldest love the new cartoon and secretly as i moan to the wife im always watching it... i also love it :D im not hearing great things about the new film how its just called ninja turtles.. dont fix what aint broken Bay!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
They're the worlds most fearsome fighting team. They're heroes in a half shell and they're green. When the evil shredder attacks, these Turtle Boys don't cut him no slack!
troublemaker's avatar
SPLIIIIIIIIIIIINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
troublemaker 4 years ago
John 4 years ago
I haven't watched the new Turtles, but I did enjoy the previous "new" series actually and I enjoyed the demo based on that series, so I do have hope for this game. Besides it actually looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to this one.
Between Activisions involvement and the new look for the turtles I couldn't care less about this. I'll always have a soft spot for the turtles, but the new look just leaves me cold.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
I've actually been watching the new series (on demand) and it's pretty good, very funny. Impressive voice cast as well - Jason Biggs and Sean Astin as Leonardo and Raphael, while Nolan North is Splinter. And the 1990s voice of Raphael is now Donatello! Back to the game though, why does it always have to be a scrolling beat 'em up? Can't we ever have anything different from a modern Turtles game?