New God of War video shows 'The Mythological Heroes' DLC

Sony has released a new video showing off The Mythological Heroes DLC for God of War Ascension which you can get as a bonus if you pre-order from ShopTo.

We have been playing God of War for a while now, although we haven't been unable to connect online yet, so our review won't arrive alongside some of the others you may see tomorrow.

Once we test out the multiplayer we'll bring you our impressions, which will hopefully be well before release.

Check out the latest video below and if you've not pre-ordered yet you can do so below.

Edited On 06 Mar, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i have bioshock for my xbox this year and then nothing really until splinter cell (aug 23rd) and GTA V (sept 17th) so i have some spare months so im tempted to get hold of a ps3 and play some of their exclusives im missing out on, or buy dark souls again and the new gears when cheaper for my xbox... decisions decisions
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I have the day off for this as i have got the collectors edition pre ordered and don't want to miss the delivery.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews for this. I am sure they will be stellar. But I am finding it hard to get excited for God of War this time around. I feel a little burned out on it after 5 games and I'm not sure I need another.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I do like the GOW series but i do find them slightly over hyped whenever i play one
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Did anyone play the demo? i enjoyed it.I get what people are saying after a while they can just all seem the same but that is like alot of franchises.And this is only the second this gen.
bigsin17's avatar
correct! at least they're not released annually, they take their time in development with them
bigsin17 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
didn't you kill Perseus in a previous GoW? Anywhoo, I'll no doubt get this at some point as I have enjoyed playing previous GoW games. I believe there will be a sale on GoW games in the week leading up to Ascension on PSN. I asked about a possible sale last week on the PS Blog and the reply I received was "Probability is good"
bigsin17's avatar
its jus his armor in da game for mp
bigsin17 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
Thats good not that i can afford them at the moment.
yoda soldier 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
Good news that. Means I can pick up the ones I haven't got at the moment so I can go and play them before I buy this. Got the GOW HD, so hopefully a few more are cheap.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Changing subject does anyone know what happened to the god of war 3 dlc that was on psn? there was an arena and costumes but i can't find them anymore.
I bought a costume and then the next day i think the page disappeared. So its not just me, phewww.
Aminu 4 years ago