FUSE infographics detail characters

Insomniac Games have released for new screens for FUSE, although there are a little different from what you might expect.

Looking at the screens below you can see information on the games main characters, such as their skills, what weapons they like to use and their former profession.

Check out the screens below.

FUSE arrives later this year, you can pre-order below.

Edited On 08 Mar, 2013

Comments
They really are doing their best not to get people excited, aren't they?
Joe2120's avatar
That's what I was thinking.
Joe2120 4 years ago
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
It looks promising, but do we need more Alien tech boosted human military shooters? Blacksite and Dark Sector come to mind
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
looks poor in my opinion! but i may be proven wrong! but i doubt it
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
The fact that they've made it so the games characters are faceless on the front cover as they don't want them to be really identified with. Then they start releasing their information about them? Get rid of the box art or get rid of the information.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
How can Insomniac go from the Resistance series (which was great in my opinion) to creating this trash? Just hope it turns out better than what it looks like at the moment.
Generic scifi FPS to generic scifi TPS is hardly a major leap.
Spear 25's avatar
I didn't mean the difference in type of game because they're both similar. But more the quality of the game. I don't know about other people but I really enjoyed the Resistance games, and they all 3 got good reviews. FUSE just doesn't look that good.
Spear 25 4 years ago
Maybe not, but you can't really judge it till you get your hands on it. Wouldn't be the first game to surprise people despite looking rubbish. It's all down to the way it's being marketed really, and like I said earlier they aren't going out of their way to make it look exciting.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
You can only hope really, as Insomniac know how to make a great game. But their marketing strategys just remind me of EA doing Dante's Inferno all over again.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Spear 25's avatar
I will wait till it comes out and read a few reviews to get a general sense of the pro's and con's of the game. But due to marketing I still feel slightly pessimistic about the game so far.
Spear 25 4 years ago
EA are terrible for marketing some games, if it's not one of their big franchises you don't see hardly any real advertising.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar