Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 launch trailer arrives

City Interactive has today released the launch trailer for Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, giving us a look at what to expect from the title when it hits next week.

If you love hiding in a corner sniping at people during Call of Duty multiplayer then you are sure to love this game, since it sets you up in all manner of places to take people down.

You can watch the launch trailer above and pre-order below.

Edited On 08 Mar, 2013

Comments
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
what's the multiplayer like in these games? Does everytone run around like nutters or this there some real sniping going on? Do ghillie suits work?
Old Timer's avatar
^ From what I remember of the first game there wasn't too much "Running N Gunning" .. I quite like the way it played, much slower pace than games like COD etc which is fine at my age lol ... I'm quite looking forward to this, decent price and I know I'm probably in the minority here but I actually liked the first game so I'd personally be happy with more of the same.
Old Timer 4 years ago
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Sitting in the corner sniping in Call of Duty? You mean running around jumping and spinning while spamming both triggers to get a 'SICK' kill cam?
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
so much unforfilled potetial as was the way of number 1, that is how i can see this game going down!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I have a friend hat jumps at anything that involves snipers! I'll wait to hear his views before i go near this. Engine aside, it's gonna be a very lackluster affair, the same as the first
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Don't be silly Joe, people don't camp and snipe on Cod!! The run around no scoping and quickscoping lol. Will be refreshing to see sniping how it should be seen. £24.85 for a brand new game isn't too shabby either.