Borderlands 2 to get sixth downloadable character

Borderlands 2 is to get a sixth playable character.

As noted at a recent developer session held by Gearbox and as seen by Polygon, a new melee based character is on the way.

During this session a short clip was shown, with a silhouetted character seen punching enemies so hard they explode. "Bandits beware, a new Vault Hunter is coming," says the trailer.

Edited On 11 Mar, 2013

Comments
I haven't even used the fifth one yet. Still need to finish the DLC I got with the season pass too.
Johno Muller's avatar
Gaige is actually quite fun to play with, I have 4 level 50 characters and my Zer0 is 31. The DLC is actually quite enjoyable Pirate Booty and Mr. Torgue especially, I really want a level cap increase.
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I haven't even got one to level 50 yet, I'm terrible with games, when something new comes along I move on to the latest game and I need a good kick up the backside to go back to them. I've finished the main story, but still nearly all the DLC to do, and get my Siren to level 50 and start a new one. Wouldn't mind getting a shopto team together to have a good session on it one weekend.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
nice!
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I hope they announce a GOTY version soon. I'm itching to play some of this games DLC
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
A melee based character is just having Brick back from the first one
LFC Bywater's avatar
I'd rather have Brick than Salvador. He's so tiny and it just feel stupid.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
THe GOTY edition has to be close, surely? I am dying to play the game, but I want the full version
Johno Muller's avatar
August I predict, they still have 1 more confirmed DLC as part of the season pass and I think 2 more that aren't part of the season pass. INCLUDING the level cap increasing one
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Jesus, i haven't even played the Mech yet, or finished the main game. I will prob get back to this game sometime.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Ahhhhhh!!! Borderlands 2one of the if not THE greatest game of last year, I got the season pass but im affraid Randy NO more of my money to you for a while. You dont deserve any more money from any gamer after the travesty you and your team put out that is Aliens: Coloniel Marines..........NO more I say NO more ha ha!!!!
It wasn't that bad, not if you really love Aliens.
troublemaker's avatar
I really love aliens, but I'm not sure about ACM. I can't bring myself to play it!
troublemaker 4 years ago