Persona 4 Arena dated for Europe

Persona 4 Arena has been dated for Europe and if you're excited about that, then you'll surely be excited for the pre-order bundle which comes with it.

The 'Limited Edition' content pack comes with the official soundtrack collection, exclusive artwork and digital fan art. Exciting.

You can see an image of the bundle below.

Oh and we forgot to mention, Persona 4 Arena arrives May 10 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Edited On 18 Mar, 2013

Comments
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Cannot decide if want after such a long wait. Maybe if it's a reasonable price after all this messing about.
It is about time I don't even know if i'm interested in it now
0000000000's avatar
psn saiyan?
0000000000 4 years ago
I probably still buy it to support the series and also i'm a sucker for a soundtrack especially one on the quality of the Persona soundtracks also yes I will get it for PS3 since I don't like having a series spread out across different consoles
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
looks cool! i thought this was coming a long time ago, now my ps3 is all up and running ive got god of war 3, heavy rain and infamous 1 and 2 to get through before i dig my teeth into things like this :D
Oh Kiki whats your Playstation ID mine is SaiyanNox
Robichoico's avatar
That's fine. God of War and Heavy Rain will likely take you about 7 hours per playthrough. Infamous depends on how much you sandbox it. Main plot is short but if you go for everything it's pretty long
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'm playing through Infamous 2 right now and i have just been messing about with the UGC missions for a few days (Most are crap but there are some gems) Infamous 1 was good fun I even enjoyed looking for the blast shards but the last few were hard to locate.
mithos's avatar
mithos 4 years ago
IF i've ALREADY pre ordered the 29.99 version AGES ago will I get these pre order bonuses? Please reply Shopto. I will be annoyed if I have to PRE ORDER again for the stupid SE.
It's hardly a lot of effort to cancel a pre-order and place a new one.
AJMiddleton's avatar
All standing preorders get upgraded. You won't need to reorder.
AJMiddleton 4 years ago
Not sure about this, I love a good fighting game (despite being very average at them) but I've never played any of the Persona games before, so don't really have any kind of connection to motivate me.
Unknown_1's avatar
Unknown_1 4 years ago
This game...this FRIGGIN game...I have waited SO DARN LONG for this game. Now its finally coming out and I'll be able to play it after my exams. Good news :)
akwinters's avatar
akwinters 4 years ago
Waiting on an official price before I decide whether to cancel my order or not, but I don't really want to support 9 month delays.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Happy Zen decided to make this Pre-order bonus available ad all retailer
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I've waited so long for this game (like everyone else in EU), it needs to be cheaper before i consider even buying it. Like akwinters said before i don't want to support delays. And we still have to wait over a month for its release!
Correct me if i'm wrong but couldn't you get it from the US PSN store?
Robichoico's avatar
I don't mind if it's delayed and eventually comes out. We always get the shaft on stuff. It was just annoying when it was like....the ONE game that was region locked for the PS3 lol
Robichoico 4 years ago
But you can understand why it was region locked in the first place
kdogground2's avatar
kdogground2 4 years ago
This has taught me never to pre-pay with a pre-order. >_> The hell was I thinking last august....
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Is this seriously top of the pre-order charts after the huge mess they made? It's hard to imagine.
I Pre-ordered it , I mainly want the soundtrack
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I want the game. It was region locked so. I'm not gonna skip out on a game I want. If it wasn't region locked and was taking forever like Persona 4 then I woulda got it earlier. And Luigi's Mansion 2 is top of pre-order charts lol Lego City is #2
Same if it wasn't region locked I would have got it for £15 off Play-Asia last week