Battlefield 4 teased by Dice

Dice has posted up a clip for what seems to be Battlefield 4, which we are told will be unveiled on March 27.

You can see the teaser clip here, which is accompanied by the words, "Straight from the video editing suite, prepare 4 battle - 3.37 - sneak peak now, more soon."

Promo images and more for the game have already been teased all over the internet, so this is just the latest in a long time of teasers helping to build up to the announcement.

We expect Battlefield 4 to be announced for current and next generation consoles.

Edited On 18 Mar, 2013

Comments
atari001's avatar
atari001 4 years ago
Are EA turning Battlefield into another franchise that churns out a new version each year whether we want one or not? Having just downloaded the Endgame add-on on the 360 Battlefield 3 takes up 34GB on my hard drive. There is still lots to do in that game with regards assignments and unlocks. I personally won't be bothering with Battlefield 4 if it released anywhere this side of Christmas. I fear EA are treating Battlefield as a cashcow which will inevitably ruin it (look at Tiger Woods...)
Kr0n1c's avatar
Well we are going the same route at COD are we EA?
Kr0n1c 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
We are definitely going down the yearly iteration road, but we have been for a while. call of Duty has had a game released from a different studio every other year, alternating between IW and Treyarch every year. Until EA shuttered medal of honour, we had the same here. Alternating between Medal of Honor and battlefield. From my point of view, I will NOT be ripped off again. I felt completely wallet raped with BF3's premium versions and it won't happen again, I spent £85 in total in what you could pick up two months later for 35, never again.
Now this is a surprise i really didn't think Battlefield 4 would be made. Shock XD
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I thought Battlefield was getting yearly releases every year anyways?
Johno Muller's avatar
Battlefield 3 was released in 2011
Johno Muller 4 years ago
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Man im excited but then I didnt go down the DLC route with this I think Battlefield is far far superior to CoD I hope this doesent go yearly or at least if it does maybe alternate between Bad Company I think dice are awesome and it would be wrong for me to not be utterly predictable here.....Dice please please please Mirrors Edge 2 we all want it dont we???
I don't think battlefield will be a yearly release i think what EA have planned is to have Battlefield one year then Respawn's new game (MoH is dead again) then back to Battlefield