Resident Evil: Revelations gets new trailer

Capcom has released a new trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations, which will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 in May this year.

Pre-ordering the game from ShopTo nabs you 3 signature model pistols which are usable in both the campaign and in RAID mode.

These are 'Samurai Edge', Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. model, originally based on the custom M92F; 'Government' - Parker Luciani B.S.A.A. model based on the powerful Government handgun and 'PC 356' - the Jessica Sherawat F.B.C. model with increased ammo capacity.

You can check out the trailer and pre-order below.

Edited On 21 Mar, 2013

Comments
You forgot to mention it's also coming to Wii U. Looking good anyway, have ordered it from Zavii for £27.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
Looking good but I think ill just rent it
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Unless something shockingly awesome comes out of the RE franchise I think I shall be avoiding any and all connotations of it.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Looks like a decent game, Anyone who has played it on the £ds know if there is any chance of co-op play?
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
I'm only interested if it is a co-op! That's the best feature of the last two RE's.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I know co-op may take a bit of the fright out of it but it adds replayability.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
I wouldn't play them without it. Nothing better than going through it with a friend because you go through so many emotions you just don't go through in single player. In Resi 6 the part I least enjoyed was the last chapter.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
the worst part of re6 was that shocking ada campaign where if you played co op your mate was just a spare character who wasnt actually needed because she had that grappling hook!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
if that new TWD game was co-op i would have got it. And i'm still tempted to get Gears solely for the co-op Campaign. The Ada campaign was horrendous.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
I got TWD for a friend from here. I was tempted but I think they really blew it by not making it co-op. The worst part of the Ada campaign was that it showed up how bad I really was and made me question if my mate had actually carried me through the game or not haha
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
The Ada one was generally more difficult i found. I know it's had bad scores but i do still really wanna get it, Having daryl and Merle i just assumed it was going to be a co-op game but I was wrong :(
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
The part on the ship where you had to find the key-cards or something. It felt like I was self harming by playing that and I seem to remember I spent most of my time with her lay on her back. Don't get me wrong, it's my favorite place for a women to be. But not fighting off mutants that just split in 20 pieces.
The 3DS version had co-op in Raid mode, not story though, I'm guessing it'll probably be added for the console version.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Hopefully they will implement it into the 360 version.
All versions I would think, I'll be sticking with the Wii U version, should be the best one.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I'll pick this up when it goes dirt, which if anything like ORC it'll be £15 by the end of April
Unlikely, as it's not released till May.