Battlefield 4 teaser trailer hits net

A new teaser trailer for Battlefield 4 has been released by EA and Dice, simply entitled 'Prepare 4 Battle'.

EA is certainly doing a good job of building up to March 27 when the game will finally be revealed. Not much is shown off in this new video, but then we are sure they don't want to spoil the surprise.

Make sure to check out the site on March 27 when we'll have all the details we can find, along with pre-order details.

Edited On 21 Mar, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Planes confirmed then... :P
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
That was a sub of some sort?
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I just watched again and only just noticed the bubbles... Man i need glasses lol.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
that was.... pointless....
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
The boys back at the 'Propeller appreciation society' will love this when I show them.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Nothing very interesting there, but it was a teaser.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Ship Superiority mode
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Try as I might, I can't get excited for this game yet. The teasers, the vine videos, the spam from EA on my twitter feed, and the fact that no effort at all has been put into that first poster for BF4, I'm already pissed off hearing about this game and it hasn't been officially announced yet!
It's almost as boring as AC4 ;)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
But that's exaclty it! BF4, AC4, it's time for some new IPs I could get excited about another military FPS, if they put a little effort in and called it something different. Or another historical action game, if they put in a little imagination and didn't just make assassins creed with pirates!
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Look Battlefield 4 is going to be awesome I think we all know that but this whole AC4 CoD suffocation ramming games down my throat just bores me too, I think Assasins creed is the worst at the moment closely followed by CoD its just too much isnt it, I try and steer clear of all the trailer stuff because to be honest I know what I like....I like this so ile be having it, but try as u might ubisoft i will never get another ASS game
inspector 74's avatar