Fuse dated for May 31 in UK

EA and Insomniac Games have today announced that the four-person co-op action shooter, Fuse, will launch on May 28 in North America and on May 31 in Europe.

Along with details of the date, EA also revealed that players who pre-order Fuse from select retailers will be able to unlock special armor and weapon customization for each of the game's four elite agents. These weapons can be used to bolster their characters' respective arsenals through increased damage on all one-handed weapons.

The pre-order bonuses include:

Four Hyperion Prototype Agent Armor Skins: Upgrade your agents' look with four special, state-of-the-art armor skins discovered inside the top-secret Hyperion Base
Four Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins: Customize your Fuse weapons with four skins based on each of the original prototypes developed inside Hyperion Base
Quickdraw Team Perk: Increase your damage with this team perk adding powerful Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for all four characters in your squad.

You can pre-order Fuse below.

Edited On 23 Mar, 2013

Comments
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
When i first saw this drop at E£ I was just like.........I gotta get this..I gotta get this!!! Im still looking forward to this dont get me wrong but it just seems that WOW factor has been completely removed for me and EA have stripped the arse out of it.....I really hope im wrong as for Insomnia have made some great games in the past and I hope theres a return to form with this bad bwoy!!especially as i think its theyre first multi platform game.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
I think I'll have to get this. I have so much fun with these kinds of co-op games, playing them online. Plus 'Operation human shield' always becomes a lovely option when you dont like somebody you're in with it :D
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I was personally more excited when this was ''Overstrike'' and now i'm not in any rush to buy this game, i'll wait for a price drop. It's sad that EA had to mess with this game, another reason why they were voted worst company in the world i guess.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I probably won't bother with this. Since it was announced it seems to have lost something. and knowing EA's history with co-op orientated games, the single player will be shocking (see Syndicate/AO2:The 40thDay) I don't always have time to organise co-op with mates.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
It lost everything that made it look good. Now looks generic as. It can go rot with the other wannabes like Homefront and Army of Two
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
It's certainly a good release time for what looks like a unremarkable shooter. Though I have hope, the developers have serious pedigree so we could all be wrong. Though lets not forget Haze. SF shooter from a good studio and what a mess that was.