First Assassin's Creed: Black Flag gameplay trailer

Ubisoft has today released the first gameplay trailer for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, along with details of the special edition content.

Of the new special editions announced, ShopTo will be selling the Standard Edition and the Skull Edition, the latter of which includes the following content:

The Skull Edition:

- Collector Jumbo Steel Case
- High-quality artbook
- The official soundtrack
- 2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
- Unlockable In-game Content

We are waiting for The Skull Edition to go live on the site, so we'll update this story when that happens. In the meantime, you can check out the new gameplay trailer below.

Edited On 25 Mar, 2013

Comments
No Monkey D Luffy no deal XD. All joking aside i'm really looking forward to this but it will take a lot to surpass Sea Dogs 2 AKA Pirates of the Caribbean in my book (Fun Note: Ubisoft published Pirates of the Caribbean)
Well that was a nice break from Ubisofts spamming marketing.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I enjoyed the Naval battles a lot last time. However aside from the undersea stuff this basically looks like it's more of the same. Which is my main problem with the series.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i have not brought an AC since number 2 and im actually really excited for this 1, i know people are losing faith in the series and its coming every year but im a big pirate fan and this to me looks really enjoyable ill be getting this with the next gen!
SafaV4's avatar
SafaV4 4 years ago
Definitely more of the same, don't seem to include any major changes as of yet though hoping the underwater scenarios changes up the pace. Additional features, at the least, new game play elements would be a great add to the series. Skull Edition, collector Jumbo Steel Case looks quite cool. A pirate chest would be awesome as a collector's edition XD
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Love the look of this. Though it was an oddly dry and humourless trailer. More like an info-mercial. Seems like the message has got a little muddled. I do prefer a a little more oomph from a trailer. The VO was dull as well. Anyway, the game! Pirates, yay?!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Nope, still not interested. Hoping reviews come out good, and I'll grab this with the next gen, but I just can't get excited for it
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I am still playing three, nothing stands out. I'll enjoy playing them all but they are not really purchases for me anymore
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I think I'll get this day one. Not because of this trailer, but the collectors editions they've announced look pretty mint.
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I'm not yet wether or not i'll pick this up, the formula is getting pretty old now however i really enjoyed the naval battles in AC3 infact it was the best part of the game for me. Would be funny to see ''Captain Jack Sparrow'' dlc.
Baiken_'s avatar