Remember Me 'Neo Paris' DLC added for pre-orders

If you are thinking of pre-ordering Capcom's upcoming title Remember Me on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, then you'll be pleased to know that it now comes with the Neo Paris DLC Pack.

Pre-ordering the game will now get you the follow additions:

- A unique pressen move
- Exclusive dragon punch
- PSN avatars / X360 gamerpics
- PS3 theme / X360 dashboard wallpaper

If you've got a pre-order already don't worry, you'll get this DLC automatically.

You can pre-order Remember Me below.

Edited On 26 Mar, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i am really tempted by this it looks good, but i think ill be waiting for it to be cheaper in all fairness, have to wait and see
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Same here. It's a new IP that I would love to support. It looks different. And the "we wont pick up a game with a female protagonist" crap from a load of publishers kinda bugged me, so I want to buy it to spite them! But, I'll wait for a price drop, I have to!
I'm waiting to see as well, I just have a feeling it's going to be painfully average
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
yeah i read they wanted to axe the game for having a female lead character what a load of bo***cks, lara craft is a gaming goddess in tomb raider, didnt stop it being 1 of the biggest selling games this year so far so why cant this follow in its lead, i think it looks great but im only getting a few more day 1 games, as im saving for next gen!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I know. I had the same reaction. Lara Croft, Shell, Avaligne (AC:Lib) the list goes on, it's complete shite from publishers that didn't want to risk new IP
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Fat Princess, Super Princess Peach, Joanna Dark, Samus Aran.
My current Day1 games stand at 15 (MK2 is on back-order and I havnt decided between X or Y yet) My next 3 are Fire Emblem, Deadly Premonition and Dragons Dogma
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Dragon's dogma is Day 1 for me, only because I found it for £13, So I couldn't turn it down. Nothing else day one for me unless I trip across a great deal! Except maybe Saints Row 4! But with the reveal that Enter The Dominatrix ending up as Directors Cut style DLC, I may wait for a full edition of it!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Female protaganists are the in thing just now. Give them a bow and it'll sell loads... I have Fire Emblem on day 1, don't see many more on the horizon til the end of April, got to get as much FIFAing in until then.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Good to see Shopto.net get this awesome Pre-order bonus :)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'm not sure if she's trying to Superman, or falcon punch in that poster. Either way, STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Deadly Premonition is probably my next day1 buy, nothing else interests me like it should... I'd bought about 12 games this time last year
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i got GTA V and splinter cell and maybe the last of us are my day 1 this year and thats it the rest will be pick up when i have spare cash and when ive finished everything i have to play which is far cry 3 second 100%, got to replay dishonoured cause its badass, xcom enemy unknown, infamous 1 and 2 and ffxiii-2 so im busy in all fairness! plus my weekly dose of fifa which i cant live without!
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I half expect her to say Shoryuken!
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
The title of the game alone is gonna be perfect when you look back at the game in about a year or so lol.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Im up for this my only concern is capcom they really have got a lot of convincing to be done havent they??? OK these guys are close buy not as guilty as gearbox for what they donr to Aiiens ive had this on pre order for a while it looks cool, Can always cancel it