Injustice: Gods Among Us coming to iOS

NetherRealm Studios is working on an iOS version of Injustice: Gods Among Us, according to a new report.

Apparently, Siliconera briefly saw the game at GDC during an interview with the studio. According to the site, the Injustice: Gods Among Us app is being developed in-house.

NetherRealm Studios previous developed Batman: Arkham City Lockdown on iOS, so has some experience with this.

Edited On 27 Mar, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
if it's out on Ios then a Vita port should be a shoe in. Depending on what they're doing to port it possibly even a 3DS one too
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Hope so. Netherrealm done a spectacular job porting MK9
Fighting game on a touch screen? No thanks.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
The touch screen stuff is there, but not necessary. The thing with fighting games on vita is that a quick game can last 2 minutes! (the story of my life) So you can do it during the adverts for whatever your watching (and again) Face buttons for fighting and triggers for blocking, perfect on Vita. I keep playing MK9 on my vita even though I have long finished it!
That's fine for the vita, but this isn't a vita version, and there aren't any buttons or control sticks on an ipad/iphone.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
IOS? that will be sh*t then
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
"My hopes of a vita port are coming closer to reality! Please Netherealm, make it happen " - Wouldn't bank on it, but there's been a lot of talk of at least a few "big name" (Not my phrasing just to be clear) multiplatform titles heading to Vita in the second half of 2013. Only likely one rumours have named is Rayman Legends, but Injustice isn't IMPOSSIBLE I suppose seeing as Warner is still developing Vita titles going forward and Netherealm have a working fighter engine in place on the console... so it would be cheap enough to make... we'll see by E3 I guess.