Watch Dogs 'ctOS' video explains gameplay

Ubisoft has released a new video for Watch Dogs in which we witness the actions of Aiden Pearce in the city of Chicago through the eyes of the Central Operating System, ctOS.

The video includes plenty of gameplay footage, with the narrative explaining what's happening every step of the way.

You can pre-order and check out the new video below.

Edited On 27 Mar, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
At no point have I not been interested in this game, Day 1 purchase.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i cant wait for this 1, its going to be immense, be getting it next gen though even if thats a release after current gen! it looks amazing!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I am proper excited for this! My only decision lies on what machine to get it on. my current PS3, or wait until I get PS4? Either way, it's going to be amazing!
Meh, just repackaged footage we've already seen. I still don't see what the big deal is about this, still just looks like AC with mobile phones.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
its a difference of opinion gloria! i always value your opinion you have the knowledge and i respect that, but for the majority this is their cup of tea and it does look increbible, yes i agree with the AC comment, but with the setting and what you can do makes it a completley different experiance and i for 1 can not wait to get in on either ps4 or nextbox!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'd say it looks like current day cyber-punk! A genre that I find very very interesting. I like the ideas that it's building around. And you're right, it looks like AC, especially looks like it's running AC3's Anvil Next engine. But it's different enough to have me interested
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Same video basically with some rehashed cameras. Still can't wait for this game, already pre-ordered on my ps4...
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Not really seen this yet, the video looks good. Still it is AC basically isn't it
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I can see the point of "looks like AC" but I don't quite understand it. No one said that AC was just Prince of Persia with better cameras and a sci-fi element. 3rd person action adventure game covers a few bases granted. But don't disregard it because it's using AC3's engine! (Not you Gloria, I know you're anti-ubi, i shan't try and convince you :) )
In my case, Unisoft aside, it's a matter of not liking a game, so not going to like a game that's just like it.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Fair enough!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Mind you to be fair wasn't AC just a copy of POP with better cameras and a sci fi element?.... anyway I wouldn't disregard it based on the fact it is similar to AC, i like AC its good at what it does and third person action adventure is probably my favourite genre (only because of lack of outstanding RPGs on XBOX)
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I hate Bathesda as much as Gloria hates Ubi, maybe more so
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
This game looks amazing! The second half of this year is littered with awesome looking games! Next year will be rubbish.