Battlefield 4 now available for pre-order

If you are eagerly awaiting Battlefield 4 then you'll be pleased to know that you can pre-order it right now from ShopTo, along with the Premium Edition expansion, for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

This morning we posted both a sixty second TV spot and the official reveal trailer for the game. Both these videos are but a little taste of what's to come, with EA no doubt holding back the good stuff for this year's E3.

Are you ready? If so pre-order below.

Edited On 27 Mar, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
So is that "Premium Expansion" one of the map packs that'll be available with the eventual Pemium edition? Similar to how B2K was with the limited edition of BF3? If i wait, I'll get it with premium edition? Feeling really negative about this game, I hate that I'm ragging on what used to be my favourite franchise! Joe, Was there any mention of actual premium features at the reveal? Cheers mate
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I want to like this, but I think I'll keep BF3 until it's confirmed I can get a complete edition
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i dont think it matters what gen this game is on, its a military shooter how different can it be from all the others
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
The thing with BF, Kiki, is the team play. a bunch of mates, or even a bunch of decent randoms, and the online play can be immense (if you trip across cheap BF3 on PS3, come play with me :) ) And that's what makes it something special. But with it chasing the numbers CoD does, it's slowly being stripped of it's identity and becoming more and more generic! It's a shame, because so many games are lone wolf focused, and decent team play is what has kept me coming back to BF since 1942
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
That's why I loved MAG. Me and a mate had it and we'd go and try and do the objectives, getting less kills than everyone but being on the weaker team meant you had to do your best to protect your outpost. It sucked if you just got overrun by other people with no help to protect anything. But if people stuck to their objectives above all, the game was brilliance.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
MAG was the only other game that came close to BF for me. especially with team play and the need to PTFO! I loved it, but the community died down alot and the wait times for the games got daft
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
yeah i agree with you TM i enjoyed BF 2 with my mates but nobody got 3 so i didnt bother as that is when i lost interest in the genre, you may have got me back for yesterday and tempted me into buying BF3
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Aye, I only got in to MAG at the start really. I'm not a great FPS onliner, and thus wasn't the best at it, but I got through levels quite well for a player on valor atleast. I even got to command my team quicker than most people. But when I went back on to check it out, the maps had swapped around and everything, just put me off.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Buy BF3, you'll love it more than your kids
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Haha! Only if you find it cheap mate. Getting towards the end of it's life and the community isn't what it used to be. It's a fun game if you've got the time to level up and unlock a few bits!
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Ruh roh... no Wii U version confirmed by EA... guess when the head of EA stood up at Nintendo's E3 conference and dared the audience to imagine playing Battlefield on the Wii U gamepad he meant for them to keep on imagining. New COD announcement should be next month as well... gonna be brutal if that skips Wii U as well.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
They need to stop announcing games for a few months! This takes my preorders back to nearly 2000! It just wont go down!