Metro Last Light pre-order details revealed

Deep Silver have today revealed details of the pre-order bonuses on offer for those planning to buy the game ahead of release.

Every pre-order of Metro Last Light will gain the bonus of the Ranger Mode DLC, which features a "HUD free display" for "increased immersion, deadlier combat, and dramatically limited resources such as ammunition and gas mask filters". This mode will also include a "unique Ranger load out, including an exclusive weapon, the Russian AKSU, and be rewarded with additional 100 military grade rounds with which to customize their starting equipment."

You can pre-order Metro: Last Light below.

Edited On 27 Mar, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
While I really like the idea of that mode, it seems wrong to remove a mode like that to sell back to us as DLC at some point. Pre-order bonus or not, I still haven't played 2033, I aint buying this until i've finished that!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
the 1st game slipped by me but i might have to give it a go, as this is looking like a top title in all fairness, anybody got much to say about the 1st game?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I've heard mixed things. A few say it's excellent, but a lot slate it's weapon handling. It's supposed to be very atmospheric and jumpy and i've heard mostly praise for it. I have it on my PC from the THQ humble bundle, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Last light looks excellent, no doubt, but I don't want to play a follow on like that until I've played the first
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I didn't enjoy it but I know a LOT of people who did.
Same TM I got it from Humble Bundle as well
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
The escapist review covers my feelings towards it, I read a couple trying to find the one that is closest.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i need to get the 1st 1 and give it a go!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
im exactly the same as you TM cant play a sequal unless ive played the 1st 1, i have no know whats gone on and so on! im so story driven, why i cant wait for bioshock tonight!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I'm like tat even if the Sequel has nothing to do with the Prequel. Example: The Persona series
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I love me a good story. I've got a couple of hours tonight, and a few tomorrow, Sunday is all about games in my house this weekend. I'm gonna bang through Bioshock, 1999 mode, no purchases, I'm gonna platinum that bad boy in one play through! BRING IT ON!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
No Bioshock, RROD. I think Final Fantasy games are the only ones where I haven't played the first... or any before 6
I hate all this Bioshock talk now i'm thinking about buying the Bioshock double pack for PS3 and Bioshock Infinite
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
BUY THEM!!! i already talked tm to do it, now your turn :P BUY THEM!!! there amazing!!!!!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I had already played, and loved, 1, not played 2 yet but I understand I don't need to. 1 is an amazing game though mate. one of the best stories I've ever played
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I guess I'll be the other conscience... Don't do it save your money, buy Call of Duty 407 instead. (Turns out I was the evil one after all)
I didn't like the first one, the atmosphere was great, the story interesting, but it just felt like too much hard work playing it, and I don't want a game to feel like work.
I have Bioshock 1 & 2 on my Xbox 360 ( Bioshock 1 is still my favorite 100%) but since I want to play the Bioshock 2 DLC it just makes sense to get the double pack since the DLC is included
Awwww I just went to the page and the Bioshock double pack is out of stock..........Now i'm sad
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Just order it. I've ordered a few 'back orders', most recently GOW Collection was back ordered, and it got sent out that day anyway.
I did but it said ''All gone sorry'' Really Really Sad