Grand Theft Auto V box art revealed

Boom!

Rockstar have just revealed the official box art for this year's Grand Theft Auto V.

You can preorder Grand Theft Auto V right now from ShopTo, releasing September 17th on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Edited On 02 Apr, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
thats a typical GTA box art, but i want it! screw sept 17th why make me wait 5 months! just not fair!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
GTA box art is always gonna have the same style, It's about reading into the images, the dog for instance: No domestic animals have featured in GTA (turtles, dolphins and pigeons before) also jet skis
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
also the cheap iphone lol
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
And the debadged Audi!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
They had those cheap Nokias in GTA4
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 4 years ago
Also...DOG!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
the dogs as johnno was spot on to point out with his look at the pics on the box art comment i am very much looking forward to seeing how the dogs are going to work, im a massive dog lover i actually hate hurting dogs in games weather they are friendly or zombie dogs i feel shit (cant watch i am legend without crying like a bi**h) so i hope its not a game where dogs will be killed, it does get me down but seeing a dog bite some wannabe gangster would make me happy :D
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 4 years ago
I've heard that Trailer 3 might be on the way relatively soon.. :D
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
You are going to have a dog like in Fable 2 all the way to the end and then BAM she takes a bullet for you.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
the dog killing in I am leg end was only slightly worse than will smith's acting though. I cried the entire way through because it never needed to be remade! haha!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Hey now, Will was awesome in IAmLegend. Takes a fine actor to do well in a lone figure movie.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Nope, dated as it is, Omega man was far superior. Outside of his lighter hearted roles, bad boys, MIB etc, Will Smith's pursuit of an oscar has led to some dire movies, and i am legend was certainly up there
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I Robot 2, Hancock 2 and Bad Boys 3... Will Smith films are getting the CoD treatement
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
You forgot Fresh Prince. Never seen Omega Man. I am Legend was a great film though, and if ti comes on TV I'll happily watch it again. Hancock is also a good Will film.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i loved IAmLegend and i also thought he was brilliant in it especially when he had to kill the dog i felt the emotion and as i admitted cried i love dogs more than anything i dont have a dog no more i cant replace the dog i lost 2 years ago was an amazing part of my life! so dogs dying in games or films really gets to me! hope GTA aint gone down this road!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
hmmm still not overly exceited for this, i found 4 a bit boring
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
4 did get boring quite quick! but i have a lot of faith in this to come good pyro! come join me in the faith section!
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 4 years ago
WAIT. I.ROBOT 2? WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
yeah was announced a while ago colin, as was badboys 3 and hancock 2, 3 films i am majorly looking forward too :D
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'm sure one of the guys said if they were to do it, which was unlikely, it'd be in outer space, but that was way back in 2008 or something.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
they should leave it and do Wild Wild West 2 lol (God I hope not)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
hitch 2 would be funny :P
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
A sequel to the Wild Wild West song would be fantastic.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Boxart is ugly as colored shit, imo.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Im not going to get excited by this dont get me wrong im sure its gonna be good (more of the same, same glitches that have spanned the gta franchise etc) I wanna see the special edition the GTA 4 special edition was and still is fantastic that will get me in the mood for some GTA ooooh yeah!!!
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I feel like the only person in the world who can't get excited about this. GTA IV was terrible. Removed just about everything that made GTA fun and was far too serious. That was then followed up by Red Dead Redemption which was ok. And then L.A Noire and Max Payne 3. Both of which I felt were overhyped to the Max. So if Rockstar have went back to their ways of GTA 3 and Vice City then yay. If not then I'll be avoiding until it's dirt cheap like I wish I did when L.A Noire came out.