Latest Charts, w/e April 5: Bioshock Infinite is number one

This week's latest charts are in and it's the excellent Bioshock Infinite which is still riding high at the top of the charts.

There was some competition in the form of Tomb Raider, which sticks around at number two, while new release Defiance manages a new entry in third spot. EA's FIFA 13 takes fourth, while Luigi's Mansion 2, Gears of War: Judgement, Black Ops 2, Asassin's, Skylanders and Most Wanted all help to make up the top ten.

Here's the full chart.

23. GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - TAKE 2
  24. HITMAN ABSOLUTION - SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
  25. BATTLEFIELD 3 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
  26. THE SIMS 3 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
  27. GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES - LIBERTY CITY - TAKE 2
  28. DEAD SPACE 3 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
  29. GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION - SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  30. DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION - KOCH MEDIA
  40. RED DEAD REDEMPTION: GOTY - TAKE 2

UKIE Games Charts compiled by GfK Chart-Track

Edited On 08 Apr, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
HAH, It looks like Joe is confused by some of these chart positions
Good to see Luigi hanging on in there ;)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
my 2 favourite games still at the top of the tree so im happy :D 3rd for defiance is good in all fairness, ive seen on their twitter they have had many server issues, but to be expected from a game like that, hoping to play it 1 day but in no rush for it
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
just put a load of 3ds games on my lovefilm list as ive only just realised u could rent them and luigi is on high :D
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I don't rent from games lovefilm any more, they have been too unreliable at sending me stuff I want. Example; I wanted Dead Space 1 and 2 before I played 3... they sent me DS2 on medium and not DS1 on high.
From what I've played of Defiance so far it's still a mess, couldn't see any real difference from the beta apart from achievements, I'll give it another go this week, but it feels such a pain to play it.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Continued impressive showing for Bioshock, baffling success for "Defiance", and continued (Though unsurprising) poor showing for Wii U software.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Impressive but definitely deserved run for Bioshock (finished 1999 mode yet Zak?) I can't speak on Tomb Raider because I've not played it yet. But now I'm gutted I decided to play Crysis 3 first!
lbs's avatar
lbs 4 years ago
2 or 3 decent games on this list.... *sigh* .....sheep.....
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
BAAAAAH
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Surprised to see both Luigi being so high and Lego City (in the single ones it's actually a respectable 25. So far down in this because of multi-plat games being counted as one.) Glad that Bioshock and Tomb Raider are top tho. They deserve it out of all of the multi-plat games in that list.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
Defiance really has impressed me. I didnt really rate the beta at all and as Gloria has said, there really isnt much difference from that to the final version. Apart from the trillion more players online making it much more enjoyable for those testing parts of the game!