New dev diary details The Last of Us environments

Sony has released a new development video for The Last of Us, this time taking a look a the game's various environments.

The Last of Us tells a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature. Remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can find.

Check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 09 Apr, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I really want to want this game, but something is holding me back and I'm not sure what. It looks great and seems to have a decent story prepared for it but I don't know... I'll wait for a review and hope it has an ending not a cliffhanger.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
im in the same boat JM! i was really hyped up for it but the past month or so ive lost interest, it looks like an amazing story and thats what makes me buy games has to have a good story to get money out the bank but i think im just going to rent this 1, i have a feeling its going to be short and sweet and the start of a series and not just a stand alone game, thats my thinking anyway
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Having replayed and enjoyed Uncharted, my faith is a little renewed in Naughty Dog. But I just can't get excited for this game. It'll be a rental for me unless it gets perfect 10's across the board!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Uncharted 1 was great story with some really rubbish platforming, then the multiplayer creeps in for the second and the third is apparently quite short hence the multiplayer being available as a standalone... I don't want to be playing The Last of Us 3 in 2016.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I would think that the MP on uncharted 2 will be pretty quiet now, so I probably won't touch Uncharted MP until I get to 3, but tacked on as it seems, everyone raves about it, I'll give it it's fair shake!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Still to play my demo of this on the GOW:A side of things, but I can't really wait for this game. It's one of the final exclusives on the PS3 that has been announced, so it's a definante purchase for me. Naughty Dog have the chops to make this new game brilliant.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
I went on Uncharted 2 Multiplayer the other week and it was quiet. Took quite a while to find a game, was an even longer wait for CO-OP.