Rayman Legends to benefit from 30 extra levels

Rayman Legends will benefit from 30 new levels, thanks to the game being delayed.

Speaking to Official Nintendo Magazine, Rayman creator Michel Ancel said the delay has given the studio a lot of time to add more content.

"Trust me, the things we are adding aren't minor. We're not talking about adding some polish here and there, but 30 new levels and several new bosses," he said.

In addition to the above, it's also been revealed that the second demo for Rayman Legends, which contains an online challenge mode made up of four levels, will also include a Wii U exclusive level called Murfy's Dungeon.

The demo will be available later this month.

Edited On 11 Apr, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I guess they had to justify the delay to WiiU somehow huh?
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
not sure Gloria will see it that way...
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
You're probably right!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
It's simple they are just removing the word spastic from the game, like with that Mario Party game... 8 I think.
Meh, don't care, they had their chance to sell it to me and they blew it, Rayman isn't even that good anyway.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
See, i'm glad. after playing the demo on the WiiU last year, I really wanted to play legends, but I wasn't buying a WiiU specially for it. Now it's multiplat, I can play it!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I dont think many people have a problem with it going multiplat there problem is why delay a game that is ready to ship by 6 months. On that note anybody heard anything about Scribblenauts and Aliens vs Predator for the Wii U seems Nintendo seem to be in a right mess with the Wii U which is a shame.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Atleast the development team are doing their best to try and still appeal to the masses. Will sell more multiplat most probably, so it's always a good thing they're doing their best to make a better game.
Well they say they are anyway, I find it hard to believe anything anyone from Ubisoft says any more.
Martin Turner's avatar
Martin Turner 4 years ago
Well its a positive thing i suppose, although i still believe sales of the game will be much lower then what they would have been at its original release. GTA will obviously be on peoples mind from September.
Martin Turner's avatar
Martin Turner 4 years ago
Aliens was canned Bindania, and I think the physical release of Scribblenauts is due sometime in May.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Oh man... imagine the reactions if the Wii U version had come out in Feb and then it was announced this ton of new content was only for the PS360 versions for September. Would have been hilarious, but I guess the reaction to the delay was fun enough, so I can't really complain.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Thanks Gloria no idea what is going on with scribblenauts as Amazon actually sent some copies out and have heard people that have played it said there is nothing wrong with the game. Didnt realise Aliens got canned as shopto still have it on there coming soon section
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
On the topic of Wii U, I wonder if its just a matter of time before Pikmin 3 gets delayed.
It hasn't got a release date, so technically it can't get delayed.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
I was under the impression it is set for release mid June sometime. Thanks for the update.
That's what everyone is saying, but there's no actual date.